Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: We Don't NEED Your BS!! (Updated)

Oct 12, 2012
^ that's what I was going to say when I read it Smiley Tongue

It's even in his mobile sig...
Idc about te meme thread, it's not that hard to open a new tab and be In the FCC section.

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 141 of 281 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7528 posts
 

Re: We Don't NEED Your BS!! (Updated)

Oct 12, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
^ that's what I was going to say when I read it Smiley Tongue

It's even in his mobile sig...
Idc about te meme thread, it's not that hard to open a new tab and be In the FCC section.

exactly Smiley Tongue

 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 142 of 281 (204 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: We Don't NEED Your BS!! (Updated)

[ Edited ]
Oct 12, 2012

I was going to post my 2 cents here, but I think what I wanted to say has been said. Well, anyways...

 

I'm pretty disappointed with ND's answer about co-op but I'm not absolutely mad over it. Co-op's fun and really would attract a larger player pool if they made changes and new additions that would keep it fresh. I really hope they see how they shot themselves in the foot with their decision and the reactions because of it, and possibly learn from it when creating future titles. 

 

As for the QA thread, I really think its pointless now. If it had been created when the game had just came out or around that timeframe it would have been more effective. I see the same questions being chosen and answered now, most which are No answers). What's there to ask now anyways...

 

I've moved on to other games and I'm glad I have. If you find UC3 stale at this point there's nothing wrong with that, just find a new game to play, there's a few good ones now and tons coming in the next few weeks.  

 

Another thing, I wish ND would communicate with their fanbase more often, rather than once in a blue moon like we've been getting lately. Rather than answering 10 questions a month, pop into threads and give more feedback about ideas and such.  I love ND, I really do, just their lack of communication and some of the business decisions that go on baffle me...

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 143 of 281 (192 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4595 posts
 

Re: We Don't NEED Your BS!! (Updated)

[ Edited ]
Oct 12, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:
Look who was whining when ND didn't change what he wanted. I may be whining JUST LIKE YOU DO, but at least I aint a hypocrite. It's ok for you to whine to ND when you've been rightfully done over but of anyone else does the same to your beloved ND then you shove your nose up thier backside.

Cite your evidence, if you have any. I think you're a liar and you're throwing around words whose meanings you have confused just to slander people you disagree with. Another egregious example of your childish behavior, as if acting as though it's the end of the world because ND's not going to update co-op wasn't enough. Neither I nor icey are hypocrites, but you are acting like a child at this point.

 

I didn't spam about separate hitboxes when they covered it for the last time in a Q&A thread. I didn't spam the forums about the G-MAL getting overnerfed or the M9's blindfire being ridiculously OP (which it is, and it's the cause of approximately 80% of my deaths, yet I've never made a thread about it). You're upset at ND, which is fine because they have disappointed you, but you've taken it over the top and when icey and I called you out on it you raged, called us "hypocrites", and took out your frustration on us. My evidence is all in your posts, in this very thread. Now it's time for you to cite your evidence instead of go "uh, uh, HEEZ A HIPPICRIT".


Did you not cry and say you we're going to leav coxz ND/Mods moved your Meme thread? who was whining then? Why does this thread hurt you so much? It's ok for you to have a go at ND but no one else?


I didn't cry, but I did leave for a while after the mods moved the meme thread. I took a break so I wouldn't spam the forums about it or cuss out the moderators because of their decision. Unlike you, who felt like making multiple threads in just one day about it, and then fellow co-op complainers backed up your tantrum by bumping two pages worth of co-op threads just to spite ND. I never said you can't "have a go at ND", but I would think you'd act maturely about it. Shouldn't you take it as a compliment that I didn't expect you to suddenly start acting so childish, that I thought you were a respectable forumer? No. You just ignore what I say completely and call me a hypocrite. It's the age-old comeback: "well I'm not going to say what I did was wrong, but YOU DID IT TOO!!!!!".

 

Yeah. I got mad at the moderators for killing the meme thread. I posted a few times about it, left, took a chill pill, and came back. I never attacked a person for disagreeing with me or spammed the forums about it. Face it, you did the opposite.

 

@shadowlibraboy: I don't care if you don't care about the meme thread. Fact is that hardly anyone ever posts anything on there anymore and it's dead, which is sad because it actually brought some positivity to the forums for a while. Then it got moved to the graveyard that is FCC and things have gone farther downhill ever since. Not that things weren't going downhill before it got moved, but once it got moved things spiraled out of control in MP General.

Message 144 of 281 (184 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/08/2011
Offline
3721 posts
 

Re: We Don't NEED Your BS!! (Updated)

Oct 12, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:
Look who was whining when ND didn't change what he wanted. I may be whining JUST LIKE YOU DO, but at least I aint a hypocrite. It's ok for you to whine to ND when you've been rightfully done over but of anyone else does the same to your beloved ND then you shove your nose up thier backside.

Cite your evidence, if you have any. I think you're a liar and you're throwing around words whose meanings you have confused just to slander people you disagree with. Another egregious example of your childish behavior, as if acting as though it's the end of the world because ND's not going to update co-op wasn't enough. Neither I nor icey are hypocrites, but you are acting like a child at this point.

 

I didn't spam about separate hitboxes when they covered it for the last time in a Q&A thread. I didn't spam the forums about the G-MAL getting overnerfed or the M9's blindfire being ridiculously OP (which it is, and it's the cause of approximately 80% of my deaths, yet I've never made a thread about it). You're upset at ND, which is fine because they have disappointed you, but you've taken it over the top and when icey and I called you out on it you raged, called us "hypocrites", and took out your frustration on us. My evidence is all in your posts, in this very thread. Now it's time for you to cite your evidence instead of go "uh, uh, HEEZ A HIPPICRIT".


Did you not cry and say you we're going to leav coxz ND/Mods moved your Meme thread? who was whining then? Why does this thread hurt you so much? It's ok for you to have a go at ND but no one else?


I didn't cry, but I did leave for a while after the mods moved the meme thread. I took a break so I wouldn't spam the forums about it or cuss out the moderators because of their decision. Unlike you, who felt like making multiple threads in just one day about it, and then fellow co-op complainers backed up your tantrum by bumping two pages worth of co-op threads just to spite ND. I never said you can't "have a go at ND", but I would think you'd act maturely about it. Shouldn't you take it as a compliment that I didn't expect you to suddenly start acting so childish, that I thought you were a respectable forumer? No. You just ignore what I say completely and call me a hypocrite. It's the age-old comeback: "well I'm not going to say what I did was wrong, but YOU DID IT TOO!!!!!".

 

Yeah. I got mad at the moderators for killing the meme thread. I posted a few times about it, left, took a chill pill, and came back. I never attacked a person for disagreeing with me or spammed the forums about it. Face it, you did the opposite.


I made multiple threads about what? most of those we're bumped by shadow because he wanted to show ND how much a LOT of us like/play co-op. I did bump a few too for the same reasons. Only you CLAIM it was out of spite. If ND had read all those threads then they'll see the TONS of support each co-op thread got. I did RAGE at them, but it wasn't only me, but a lot of us who felt hard done by. However what you did was moe pathetic, taking a leave of absence just because your thread got moved. That's more pathetic IMO. 

 

Also for calling the people who also RIGHTFULLY complained "my fellow co-op complainers" is just daft, but then again, I expected that from you. Everyone who whines in your circle of friends have a right to do so, but if anyone else does it, then it's the crime of the century. 

Message 145 of 281 (168 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4595 posts
 

Re: We Don't NEED Your BS!! (Updated)

Oct 12, 2012

stargazingDrill wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:
Look who was whining when ND didn't change what he wanted. I may be whining JUST LIKE YOU DO, but at least I aint a hypocrite. It's ok for you to whine to ND when you've been rightfully done over but of anyone else does the same to your beloved ND then you shove your nose up thier backside.

Cite your evidence, if you have any. I think you're a liar and you're throwing around words whose meanings you have confused just to slander people you disagree with. Another egregious example of your childish behavior, as if acting as though it's the end of the world because ND's not going to update co-op wasn't enough. Neither I nor icey are hypocrites, but you are acting like a child at this point.

 

I didn't spam about separate hitboxes when they covered it for the last time in a Q&A thread. I didn't spam the forums about the G-MAL getting overnerfed or the M9's blindfire being ridiculously OP (which it is, and it's the cause of approximately 80% of my deaths, yet I've never made a thread about it). You're upset at ND, which is fine because they have disappointed you, but you've taken it over the top and when icey and I called you out on it you raged, called us "hypocrites", and took out your frustration on us. My evidence is all in your posts, in this very thread. Now it's time for you to cite your evidence instead of go "uh, uh, HEEZ A HIPPICRIT".


1. Why do people back up SouthPawLP so much? 2. I've been reading all his post and he sounds like a total butt than what others say about him on here. 3. I'm not trying to be rude, because I don't even know him. 4. But still, it's just wack. The forum has gone so low that Ali and SouthPaw are arguing for the first time. 


1. I do a crap-ton for this community (moderator for the Uncharted Community's FaceBook Group, creator/video contributor for Uncharted3Central, countless threads summarizing necessary fixes needed in upcoming patches while tripleWRECK and Eugenides went on hiatus with their review series, meme thread which unexpectedly blew up in popularity all the way to the day the moderators killed it, for anyone who wants a résumé) and have made lots of well-known friends, whether they're fellow forumers or YouTubers (or both). People likely have a positive opinion about me, they know why I act cynically when I react to a thread aggressively, and they also happen to agree with me.

 

2. Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, princess (don't take it personally, it's a reference to a crappy 90's cartoon)! I backed up iceyfire's post because I agreed with it (due to AliMakaveli and shadowlibraboy's spamming/necrobumping/whining/acting like it's the end of the goddamned world because of ND's bad news regarding co-op) and I knew he was about to take a ****storm of angry co-op players and I didn't want him to feel like he was going to get ganged up on. Then Ali called me a hypocrite for doing so, which resulted in the response you quoted in your post.

 

I've had ND stomp on my ideas and suggestions I spent much of my time thinking up and getting support from the community for, but I haven't spammed the forums or bumped five-month old threads just to throw a temper tantrum over a game. I'm just turning 17 in less than a week and I thought that other forum vets like Ali would have dealt with their disappointment at least as maturely as I did when ND turned down separate hitboxes and when they basically flipped me off when their M9 blindfire nerf that I was so excited for pretty much did nothing to reduce the amount of times I die to absurd blindfire accuracy on an otherwise 100% balanced gun.

 

Make one thread about ND disappointing you? Fine. Make multiple threads about ND disappointing you? Not fine. Make multiple threads about ND disappointing you, and get other co-op players to necrobump two pages worth of co-op threads just to spite ND? Not fine at all. Ali didn't necrobump all those co-op threads, but he definitely didn't disapprove of it when shadowboylibra did.

 

3. No offense taken, especially since words from a person who definitely doesn't know me don't tend to bother me much.

 

4. This forum has been crazy for eons. It was only a matter of time before a couple of forum vets would blow up at each other.

Message 146 of 281 (152 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7528 posts
 

Re: We Don't NEED Your BS!! (Updated)

Oct 12, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

stargazingDrill wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:
Look who was whining when ND didn't change what he wanted. I may be whining JUST LIKE YOU DO, but at least I aint a hypocrite. It's ok for you to whine to ND when you've been rightfully done over but of anyone else does the same to your beloved ND then you shove your nose up thier backside.

Cite your evidence, if you have any. I think you're a liar and you're throwing around words whose meanings you have confused just to slander people you disagree with. Another egregious example of your childish behavior, as if acting as though it's the end of the world because ND's not going to update co-op wasn't enough. Neither I nor icey are hypocrites, but you are acting like a child at this point.

 

I didn't spam about separate hitboxes when they covered it for the last time in a Q&A thread. I didn't spam the forums about the G-MAL getting overnerfed or the M9's blindfire being ridiculously OP (which it is, and it's the cause of approximately 80% of my deaths, yet I've never made a thread about it). You're upset at ND, which is fine because they have disappointed you, but you've taken it over the top and when icey and I called you out on it you raged, called us "hypocrites", and took out your frustration on us. My evidence is all in your posts, in this very thread. Now it's time for you to cite your evidence instead of go "uh, uh, HEEZ A HIPPICRIT".


1. Why do people back up SouthPawLP so much? 2. I've been reading all his post and he sounds like a total butt than what others say about him on here. 3. I'm not trying to be rude, because I don't even know him. 4. But still, it's just wack. The forum has gone so low that Ali and SouthPaw are arguing for the first time. 


1. I do a crap-ton for this community (moderator for the Uncharted Community's FaceBook Group, creator/video contributor for Uncharted3Central, countless threads summarizing necessary fixes needed in upcoming patches while tripleWRECK and Eugenides went on hiatus with their review series, meme thread which unexpectedly blew up in popularity all the way to the day the moderators killed it, for anyone who wants a résumé) and have made lots of well-known friends, whether they're fellow forumers or YouTubers (or both). People likely have a positive opinion about me, they know why I act cynically when I react to a thread aggressively, and they also happen to agree with me.

 

2. Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, princess (don't take it personally, it's a reference to a crappy 90's cartoon)! I backed up iceyfire's post because I agreed with it (due to AliMakaveli and shadowlibraboy's spamming/necrobumping/whining/acting like it's the end of the goddamned world because of ND's bad news regarding co-op) and I knew he was about to take a ****storm of angry co-op players and I didn't want him to feel like he was going to get ganged up on. Then Ali called me a hypocrite for doing so, which resulted in the response you quoted in your post.

 

I've had ND stomp on my ideas and suggestions I spent much of my time thinking up and getting support from the community for, but I haven't spammed the forums or bumped five-month old threads just to throw a temper tantrum over a game. I'm just turning 17 in less than a week and I thought that other forum vets like Ali would have dealt with their disappointment at least as maturely as I did when ND turned down separate hitboxes and when they basically flipped me off when their M9 blindfire nerf that I was so excited for pretty much did nothing to reduce the amount of times I die to absurd blindfire accuracy on an otherwise 100% balanced gun.

 

Make one thread about ND disappointing you? Fine. Make multiple threads about ND disappointing you? Not fine. Make multiple threads about ND disappointing you, and get other co-op players to necrobump two pages worth of co-op threads just to spite ND? Not fine at all. Ali didn't necrobump all those co-op threads, but he definitely didn't disapprove of it when shadowboylibra did.

 

3. No offense taken, especially since words from a person who definitely doesn't know me don't tend to bother me much.

 

4. This forum has been crazy for eons. It was only a matter of time before a couple of forum vets would blow up at each other.


very well said not bad eh? Smiley Wink

 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 147 of 281 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4595 posts
 

Re: We Don't NEED Your BS!! (Updated)

[ Edited ]
Oct 12, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:
Look who was whining when ND didn't change what he wanted. I may be whining JUST LIKE YOU DO, but at least I aint a hypocrite. It's ok for you to whine to ND when you've been rightfully done over but of anyone else does the same to your beloved ND then you shove your nose up thier backside.

Cite your evidence, if you have any. I think you're a liar and you're throwing around words whose meanings you have confused just to slander people you disagree with. Another egregious example of your childish behavior, as if acting as though it's the end of the world because ND's not going to update co-op wasn't enough. Neither I nor icey are hypocrites, but you are acting like a child at this point.

 

I didn't spam about separate hitboxes when they covered it for the last time in a Q&A thread. I didn't spam the forums about the G-MAL getting overnerfed or the M9's blindfire being ridiculously OP (which it is, and it's the cause of approximately 80% of my deaths, yet I've never made a thread about it). You're upset at ND, which is fine because they have disappointed you, but you've taken it over the top and when icey and I called you out on it you raged, called us "hypocrites", and took out your frustration on us. My evidence is all in your posts, in this very thread. Now it's time for you to cite your evidence instead of go "uh, uh, HEEZ A HIPPICRIT".


Did you not cry and say you we're going to leav coxz ND/Mods moved your Meme thread? who was whining then? Why does this thread hurt you so much? It's ok for you to have a go at ND but no one else?


I didn't cry, but I did leave for a while after the mods moved the meme thread. I took a break so I wouldn't spam the forums about it or cuss out the moderators because of their decision. Unlike you, who felt like making multiple threads in just one day about it, and then fellow co-op complainers backed up your tantrum by bumping two pages worth of co-op threads just to spite ND. I never said you can't "have a go at ND", but I would think you'd act maturely about it. Shouldn't you take it as a compliment that I didn't expect you to suddenly start acting so childish, that I thought you were a respectable forumer? No. You just ignore what I say completely and call me a hypocrite. It's the age-old comeback: "well I'm not going to say what I did was wrong, but YOU DID IT TOO!!!!!".

 

Yeah. I got mad at the moderators for killing the meme thread. I posted a few times about it, left, took a chill pill, and came back. I never attacked a person for disagreeing with me or spammed the forums about it. Face it, you did the opposite.


1. I made multiple threads about what? most of those we're bumped by shadow because he wanted to show ND how much a LOT of us like/play co-op. I did bump a few too for the same reasons. Only you CLAIM it was out of spite. If ND had read all those threads then they'll see the TONS of support each co-op thread got. I did RAGE at them, but it wasn't only me, but a lot of us who felt hard done by. However what you did was moe pathetic, taking a leave of absence just because your thread got moved. That's more pathetic IMO. 

 

2. Also for calling the people who also RIGHTFULLY complained "my fellow co-op complainers" is just daft, but then again, I expected that from you. Everyone who whines in your circle of friends have a right to do so, but if anyone else does it, then it's the crime of the century. 


1. Multiple threads about how co-op needs updating and it needs support and ND just gives you the shaft and "eff ND" and blah blah-blah blah-blah. Leaving for a few days to take a chill pill is more pathetic than throwing a tantrum? What world do you live in? If you get into an argument with someone should you just rage at them or sleep on it for a bit and not come across as a childish fool when you respond? Oh wait, I think I know your answer now, judging from how you've justified your behavior here. Honestly, your attempts to justify how you're acting are way more disturbing to me than your actions prior to my very first post in this thread.

 

2. They're co-op players... who are complaining... about co-op. I'm sorry that I don't spend the time and energy to write down "people who want co-op to get updates and support" instead, but "co-op complainers" is shorter to type and makes it easier to just move on to my main point. Call me a "meme thread complainer" or "M9 blindfire complainer" if it makes you feel better.

 

"Everyone who whines in your circle of friends has a right to do so-" stop. Sorry, I've disagreed with my friends in the past, too. Not over every time they started whining, but when I felt they were wrong and I called them out on it. I've supported your complaint/suggestion threads in the past just as I have with many other forumers. Also, I recall you being on my friends list... which would make you my friend... which would categorize you in my "circle of friends". I still haven't deleted you even after all the ways you've abused me in this thread just to make a comeback. Your argument is invalid, sir.

 

And here's proof of Ali being on my friends list as of the 12th:

 

pwned.JPG

Message 148 of 281 (139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/17/2011
Offline
122 posts
 

Re: We Don't NEED Your BS!! (Updated)

Oct 12, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

I made multiple threads about what? most of those we're bumped by shadow because he wanted to show ND how much a LOT of us like/play co-op. I did bump a few too for the same reasons. Only you CLAIM it was out of spite. If ND had read all those threads then they'll see the TONS of support each co-op thread got. I did RAGE at them, but it wasn't only me, but a lot of us who felt hard done by. However what you did was moe pathetic, taking a leave of absence just because your thread got moved. That's more pathetic IMO. 

Also for calling the people who also RIGHTFULLY complained "my fellow co-op complainers" is just daft, but then again, I expected that from you. Everyone who whines in your circle of friends have a right to do so, but if anyone else does it, then it's the crime of the century. 



If you had to bump the threads then doesn't that indicate they might not have had enough support?

 

Don't get me wrong, I love co-op and would love to see some improvements to it, but if Naughty Dog only has the resources to improve one area of the game then it makes sense for them to support the section with the most players. I'm sorry you weren't in that section.

 

You politely asked and they politely said no.

That's no reason for this kind of response. You have to learn to take no as an answer.

Message 149 of 281 (129 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7528 posts
 

Re: We Don't NEED Your BS!! (Updated)

Oct 12, 2012

cinemaman09 wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

I made multiple threads about what? most of those we're bumped by shadow because he wanted to show ND how much a LOT of us like/play co-op. I did bump a few too for the same reasons. Only you CLAIM it was out of spite. If ND had read all those threads then they'll see the TONS of support each co-op thread got. I did RAGE at them, but it wasn't only me, but a lot of us who felt hard done by. However what you did was moe pathetic, taking a leave of absence just because your thread got moved. That's more pathetic IMO. 

Also for calling the people who also RIGHTFULLY complained "my fellow co-op complainers" is just daft, but then again, I expected that from you. Everyone who whines in your circle of friends have a right to do so, but if anyone else does it, then it's the crime of the century. 



If you had to bump the threads then doesn't that indicate they might not have had enough support?

 

Don't get me wrong, I love co-op and would love to see some improvements to it, but if Naughty Dog only has the resources to improve one area of the game then it makes sense for them to support the section with the most players. I'm sorry you weren't in that section.

 

You politely asked and they politely said no.

That's no reason for this kind of response. You have to learn to take no as an answer.


You sir, are wrong

 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 150 of 281 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes