Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
1861 posts
 

Re: We Don't NEED Your BBS!! (Updated)

Oct 18, 2012

Ghost_nappa4 wrote:
ND sucks? You sir are stupid. US 3 was praised for graphics, story, storytelling and improved melee.

Ugh, U3 is really overrated in terms of storytelling. The dialogue and characters were a mess. 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 241 of 281 (235 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
1166 posts
 

Re: We Don't NEED Your BS!! (Updated)

Oct 18, 2012

I haven't read the whole thread, so if this has been mentioned already...whoopsie.  Naughty Dog is not an independant developer, they're owned by Sony.  Anyone here believe that Sony leaves them completely alone to pursue their vision is living in a dream-world.

 

Multiplayer is probably more of a money-maker than Co-op.  I don't have actual proof to back up this statement, but it seems that way considering all the things that you pay real money for are competitive focused. 

 

Keep it in mind before you bring the hate.  Games that don't make money sink to the bottom and are never seen again.  The more money ND makes Sony, the better chance that Sony leaves them alone to get on with what they do.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 242 of 281 (199 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/18/2012
Offline
1104 posts
 

Re: We Don't NEED Your BS!! (Updated)

Oct 18, 2012
Anyone who buys UC for multiplayer isn't very smart. Also ND is a great dev. Ratchet and Clank was probably better on PS2 but UC is the best PS3 franchise and Crash was the most popular(F7 and Tomb Raider were probably better). Also UC has some of the best voice acting in the indursty. Nolan North is amazing as Drake.
This is relevant to my inetrest
Please use plain text.
Message 243 of 281 (162 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
792 posts
 

Re: We Don't NEED Your BS!! (Updated)

Oct 18, 2012

plz co - op is fine as it is the changes  needed are very minor.

Please use plain text.
Message 244 of 281 (158 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4568 posts
 

Re: We Don't NEED Your BS!! (Updated)

Oct 19, 2012
I am not liking ghost nappa...

U3 story sucked. What do you not understand about that?
UDF story was amazing and had the in-game bonuses that gave it a lot of replay value, I plaed through that game 7 times and enjoyed it each time because of the Bonuses.
Then U2 came out and had a great story too. It had bonuses and made it a lot of fun to playthrough, especially with anti gravity :smileyvery-happy:
Because of the bonuses, UDF and U2 had great replay value, and even without the bonuses the story was amazing.
U3 story sucked, missed multiple chapters, and U3 had no bonuses because the game was rushed, and ND put more effort into the MP.

I honestly think ghost nappa is a troll, because is he means what he is saying, then he is insane.

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 245 of 281 (141 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Online
11095 posts
 

Re: We Don't NEED Your BS!! (Updated)

Oct 19, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
U3 story sucked. What do you not understand about that?
U3 story sucked, missed multiple chapters, and U3 had no bonuses because the game was rushed, and ND put more effort into the MP.

It didn't have those bonuses like the other games so the story did lack of replay value, but still, the only complain i have about it is that Chloe and Cutter do not have an appearence after the Syria part.


shadowlibraboy wrote:
and ND put more effort into the MP.

I giggled at this.

Please use plain text.
Message 246 of 281 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
9668 posts
 

Re: We Don't NEED Your BBS!! (Updated)

Oct 19, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

Ghost_nappa4 wrote:
ND sucks? You sir are stupid. US 3 was praised for graphics, story, storytelling and improved melee.

Ugh, U3 is really overrated in terms of storytelling. The dialogue and characters were a mess. 


I agree, U3 was a lot less enjoyable than the previous titles but it's still a good game....eh..for the most part.

Please use plain text.
Message 247 of 281 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4568 posts
 

Re: We Don't NEED Your BS!! (Updated)

Oct 19, 2012

renatabls wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
U3 story sucked. What do you not understand about that?
U3 story sucked, missed multiple chapters, and U3 had no bonuses because the game was rushed, and ND put more effort into the MP.

It didn't have those bonuses like the other games so the story did lack of replay value, but still, the only complain i have about it is that Chloe and Cutter do not have an appearence after the Syria part.


shadowlibraboy wrote:
and ND put more effort into the MP.

I giggled at this.


I mean that the story sucked compared to the hither uncharted games :smileytongue:

 

and they did focusore on the MP than the SP

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 248 of 281 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/28/2011
Offline
460 posts
 

Re: We Don't NEED Your BS!! (Updated)

Oct 19, 2012

With everything ND has improved on, I can't get too mad at them. Their excuse was total BS, and almost as funny as the 'doesn't fit into the UC3 universe" excuse. You can't ignore one half of the players, ND.

 

Let me say I will NOT buy the Last Of Us or UC4 even if someone puts a gun to my head.

Please use plain text.
Message 249 of 281 (65 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/17/2011
Offline
122 posts
 

Re: We Don't NEED Your BS!! (Updated)

Oct 19, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
I am not liking ghost nappa...

U3 story sucked. What do you not understand about that?
UDF story was amazing and had the in-game bonuses that gave it a lot of replay value, I plaed through that game 7 times and enjoyed it each time because of the Bonuses.
Then U2 came out and had a great story too. It had bonuses and made it a lot of fun to playthrough, especially with anti gravity :smileyvery-happy:
Because of the bonuses, UDF and U2 had great replay value, and even without the bonuses the story was amazing.
U3 story sucked, missed multiple chapters, and U3 had no bonuses because the game was rushed, and ND put more effort into the MP.

I honestly think ghost nappa is a troll, because is he means what he is saying, then he is insane.

I'm not in agreement with ghost nappa for saying that co-op should not be focused on, but I definitely agree with them about the single player. I'm sorry if you don't.

 

I know there are people on these forums who seem to hate the U3 single player story but remember they do not represent everyone. I personally love the single player in Uncharted 3 and its story. You shouldn't dislike someone for liking the story or call them a troll for that. I wouldn't dislike you for disagreeing with me about the story.

 

I wouldn't say the story in U3 sucked, not at all. I also wouldn't call you wrong for having an opinion, or insane.

 

While the story in Uncharted 3 isn't structured as well as the story in U2 (there were chapters included just for the set-pieces and the flow wasn't quite as good), I thought Uncharted 3's story had more plot twists and had a more emotional story. I thought the stuff with Drake and Sully was fantastic.

 

I do get what you're saying about the bonuses. They should have put them in. It didn't personally affect me as I pretty much never used them in 1 or 2, but I can see why it would annoy people who did want them. I've completed U3 eight times now, without any bonuses, and I still find it incredibly fun and enjoyable.

Please use plain text.
Message 250 of 281 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes