Sackboy
460 posts

Re: We Don't NEED Your BS!! (Updated)

Oct 19, 2012

cinemaman09 wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
I am not liking ghost nappa...

U3 story sucked. What do you not understand about that?
UDF story was amazing and had the in-game bonuses that gave it a lot of replay value, I plaed through that game 7 times and enjoyed it each time because of the Bonuses.
Then U2 came out and had a great story too. It had bonuses and made it a lot of fun to playthrough, especially with anti gravity :smileyvery-happy:
Because of the bonuses, UDF and U2 had great replay value, and even without the bonuses the story was amazing.
U3 story sucked, missed multiple chapters, and U3 had no bonuses because the game was rushed, and ND put more effort into the MP.

I honestly think ghost nappa is a troll, because is he means what he is saying, then he is insane.

I'm not in agreement with ghost nappa for saying that co-op should not be focused on, but I definitely agree with them about the single player. I'm sorry if you don't.

I know there are people on these forums who seem to hate the U3 single player story but remember they do not represent everyone. I personally love the single player in Uncharted 3 and its story. You shouldn't dislike someone for liking the story or call them a troll for that. I wouldn't dislike you for disagreeing with me about the story.

I wouldn't say the story in U3 sucked, not at all. I also wouldn't call you wrong for having an opinion, or insane.

While the story in Uncharted 3 isn't structured as well as the story in U2 (there were chapters included just for the set-pieces and the flow wasn't quite as good), I thought Uncharted 3's story had more plot twists and had a more emotional story. I thought the stuff with Drake and Sully was fantastic.

I do get what you're saying about the bonuses. They should have put them in. It didn't personally affect me as I pretty much never used them in 1 or 2, but I can see why it would annoy people who did want them. I've completed U3 eight times now, without any bonuses, and I still find it incredibly fun and enjoyable.

I enjoyed the UC3 campaign more than any of the other ones.

Please use plain text.
Message 251 of 281 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9831 posts

Oct 20, 2012
For me (just me, dunno about you guys), UC3 story isn't that good. Too Michael-Bay-ish, not much plot. As much as I did like explosions, after the way UDF and UC2 told their story, it's hard transitioning from something Indiana Jones-like to something like Transformers/National Treasure.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 252 of 281 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Oct 20, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
For me (just me, dunno about you guys), UC3 story isn't that good. Too Michael-Bay-ish, not much plot. As much as I did like explosions, after the way UDF and UC2 told their story, it's hard transitioning from something Indiana Jones-like to something like Transformers/National Treasure.

Single player was a disappointment, no doubt.  Compared to UC2 the story was non existant, characters randomly came and went, and I did not care about the characters as much as I did in UC2.  Very gimmicky.  Loaded with a lack of substance. 

This title has left alot to be desired across all modes.  A rushed retail release and a title packed with gimmicky crap = C - to D + in overall quality on this title.  Post release patching for COMP has been excellent, while Co-op fixes, additions, and patching has been virtually non-existant. 

Character movement.  That's why I play.  I have not been able to find another game that moves like this one  and that also provides interesting gun play that is NOT laser-taser- space based.  Totally pathetic that it's the character movement only that keeps me playing.  Very unique for a 3rd person action/shooter style game and I've had a hard time getting over that.  

Despite all of the broken aspects and extra buggy nature of this title, I still play.  That's how powerful the character movement and gun play is in this game.  It could have be stellar, but alas, it is what it is:  disappointing. 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

Please use plain text.
Message 253 of 281 (203 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3702 posts

Oct 20, 2012
The only other game that reminds me of Uncharted is Dead To Rights Retribution, however they need to still work on that game further to match Uncharted's ability. If they make another game and make it like Uncharted movement/control wise then I'd defo play that religiously
Please use plain text.
Message 254 of 281 (181 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Re: We Don't NEED Your BBS!! (Updated)

Oct 21, 2012
Why would Uncharted 3 have such good reviews?
This is relevant to my inetrest
Please use plain text.
Message 255 of 281 (149 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Oct 21, 2012
Why would you fools buy an uncharted game if you didn't like the campaign? There are tons of better multiplayer games on PS3. Starhawk, MAG, Battlefield, Warhammer 40k: Space Marine, and many others have better multiplayer than UC. Also anyone who thinks UC3 was rushed doesn't how ND is treated by Sony. They could make one game a gen and Sony wouldn't care
This is relevant to my inetrest
Please use plain text.
Message 256 of 281 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1624 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2012

ghost_nappa4 wrote:
Why would you fools buy an uncharted game if you didn't like the campaign? There are tons of better multiplayer games on PS3. Starhawk, MAG, Battlefield, Warhammer 40k: Space Marine, and many others have better multiplayer than UC. Also anyone who thinks UC3 was rushed doesn't how ND is treated by Sony. They could make one game a gen and Sony wouldn't care

How am I suppose to know if the campaign is good or not without trying it? Stop licking Nd's shoes and face the facts: Uncharted 3 is one the most overrated games this gen. It simply is. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 257 of 281 (137 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Oct 21, 2012
This guy must be a troll.

How was I supposed to know that U3 story sucked if I pre-ordered the game?

Btw, it was rushed. I know it, you know it, we all know it, so stop denying it.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 258 of 281 (114 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Oct 21, 2012
Awww the web stats aren't working do I can't check his account :'(

I don't want anyone to misunderstand me, so let me rephrase my opinion on the SP.

It was fun, and I enjoyed it. It was interesting and different, and overall it was a good SP.
BUT compared to Uncharted 1 and 2, it sucked. It can't stand up to those titles, even though it is better than some other games that have a SP and MP. Uncharted 3 is one or m favorite games, but Uncharted 1 and 2 did have better stories, and were more fun.

Do you agree now? Or understand? I am not sayin that it is the worst game ever, I am saying that it is a great game but UDF and U2 had better stories :smileyhappy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 259 of 281 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2173 posts

Oct 21, 2012
I love co op in this game, but chill out. They're focusing on comp more, because unlike these forums, majority of people don't care for co op sadly. And Call of Duty supports co op a lot. Introducing new modes and plenty of fun since Call of Duty World at World. Have you even played Call of Duty, Ali? Modern Warfare 3 comp was horrible, and deathstreaks compensate players ridiculously. It lags worse than Uncharted 3 too. I still assert that Call of Duty 4 is the best mutliplayer ever, but for coop, it's tied between Uncharted 3 and zombies.

Please use plain text.
Message 260 of 281 (100 Views)
0 Likes