Reply
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14387 posts
 

Re: No More Co-op You COD Fans!!!

Oct 11, 2012

Don't ever give up!

 

Keep on posting and putting co-op threads near the top until ND have no option but to read them!



Message 11 of 281 (587 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: No More Co-op You COD Fans!!!

Oct 11, 2012

JD-- wrote:

I agree with you 100% Ali.

 

I was gonna make a thread too, but I'll just post my reply here as well:

 

I'm so close to just giving up on promoting co-op and everything me, you, Ali, SLEAZE, all of us have supported to no avail. It is absoluetly ridiculous that they will continue to leave us in the dark because of a player pool difference.

 

It literally is a slap in the face to me.

 

"Oh, you love Co-Op? Well, we don't, so get over it because nothing is changing or being added to it."

 

Wow, you will please countless people in the multiplayer because they **bleep** loudly about it and because there is more of them. But, when you have a group of people wanting to improve their favorite mode and giving GREAT ideas to help it, you say no thanks.

 

Whatever Naughty Dog, please your whiny 12 year old competitive audience, good luck - because they'll never quit **bleep**.


Ironic isnt it.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 12 of 281 (578 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2290 posts
 

Re: No More Co-op You COD Fans!!!

Oct 11, 2012

Blooddrunk123 wrote:
Ironic isnt it.

Not sure what you're getting at...?

Message 13 of 281 (572 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/15/2005
Offline
650 posts
 

Re: No More Co-op You COD Fans!!!

Oct 11, 2012

NOOOO!.gif

 

Finally, I can post this!

 

 

Message 14 of 281 (567 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7550 posts
 

Re: No More Co-op You COD Fans!!!

Oct 11, 2012

JD-- wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:
Ironic isnt it.

Not sure what you're getting at...?


i think he means all the co-op people would bash comp and are now regretting it as it has backfired and nd has said they won't do anything to fix co-op

 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 15 of 281 (566 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2290 posts
 

Re: No More Co-op You COD Fans!!!

Oct 11, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

JD-- wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:
Ironic isnt it.

Not sure what you're getting at...?


i think he means all the co-op people would bash comp and are now regretting it as it has backfired and nd has said they won't do anything to fix co-op

 


But people that bash co-op get more competitive attention? Yes, because that makes complete sense.

Message 16 of 281 (554 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7550 posts
 

Re: No More Co-op You COD Fans!!!

Oct 11, 2012

JD-- wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

JD-- wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:
Ironic isnt it.

Not sure what you're getting at...?


i think he means all the co-op people would bash comp and are now regretting it as it has backfired and nd has said they won't do anything to fix co-op

 


But people that bash co-op get more competitive attention? Yes, because that makes complete sense.


i'm not sure what he means we'll have to get the answer from him but i think thats what he means what else could it be

 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 17 of 281 (545 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14387 posts
 

Re: No More Co-op You COD Fans!!!

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2012

JD-- wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

JD-- wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:
Ironic isnt it.

Not sure what you're getting at...?


i think he means all the co-op people would bash comp and are now regretting it as it has backfired and nd has said they won't do anything to fix co-op

 


But people that bash co-op get more competitive attention? Yes, because that makes complete sense.


They will have to. Imagine this, when the game shipped 30,000 people played co-op. they are loyal co-op fans, 27,000 get annoyed and quit, they still play on and off but don't have that passion for the game because Competitive gets all the updates. I'm not saying Competitive doesn't deserve the updates. It does. but so does co-op.

 

What will those customers do? I'll tell you what they will do. They will buy a different game than anything with the ND logo on it.

 

Sure.. ND may gain sales which will make up for that loss, but in pleasing everyone they could make so much more Money. Maybe ND are not a good business company and don't want the money, but I'm sure Sony want it.

 

Maybe you guys would be better sending your messages to someone higher up. Someone at Sony. not ND. remember. Sony owns ND. Smiley Happy

 



Message 18 of 281 (538 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2290 posts
 

Re: No More Co-op You COD Fans!!!

Oct 11, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:
i'm not sure what he means we'll have to get the answer from him but i think thats what he means what else could it be

 


Thought he meant that I've turned into one of those "whiny 12 year olds" complaining about co-op. Smiley Sad

Message 19 of 281 (537 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7550 posts
 

Re: No More Co-op You COD Fans!!!

Oct 11, 2012

don't mind him he doesn't know how things work around here on the forums yet

Sleep Matt signature
Message 20 of 281 (533 Views)
Reply
0 Likes