Keyblade Wielder
9824 posts

Re: We Don't NEED Your BS!! (Updated)

Oct 22, 2012
Of course I'm a hypocrite. Who's not?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 271 of 281 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2304 posts

Oct 22, 2012

I wasn't specifically replying to you...

watchdogs
Please use plain text.
Message 272 of 281 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9824 posts

Oct 22, 2012
But I'm serious. Look at my comments. I hate Uncharted 3 and I'm still playing it. I don't like automatics and I use Marlowe's loadout. I'm the poster boy of hypocrisy.

Well, for catholics there's the people that persecuted Jesus, but they don't count.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 273 of 281 (178 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

Co-op needs fixes so bad and ND decides not to do anything? At least implement some kind of artificial delay to fix the "all players dead" problem.

Seriously, if you (everyone) are p!ssed about the "unfinished product" called Uncharted 3 and complain here every day, I don't see how you could possibly buy "The last of us" without feeling like a huge hypocrite.

Unhappy with Uncharted 3 = no purchase of TLOU. Otherwise you just give ND even more reason for this kind of lazy, half-assed work . Why should they create a completely finished, perfect product if they have enough blind people who support overpriced DLC that should have been in the game from the start (as advertised) and unfinished, rushed games, allowing them to focus on their next moneymaker before their "current" one is truly finished?!

Seriously ND, ever since patch 1.05 in Uncharted 2 you went downhill but since Uncharted 3's release it has become even worse. Shame on you. There was a time when you used to be better than the other, greedy companies... long time ago it seems.

Please use plain text.
Message 274 of 281 (155 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

Seriously, if you (everyone) are p!ssed about the "unfinished product" called Uncharted 3 and complain here every day, I don't see how you could possibly buy "The last of us" without feeling like a huge hypocrite.

Unhappy with Uncharted 3 = no purchase of TLOU. Otherwise you just give ND even more reason for this kind of lazy, half-assed work . Why should they create a completely finished, perfect product if they have enough blind people who support overpriced DLC that should have been in the game from the start (as advertised) and unfinished, rushed games, allowing them to focus on their next moneymaker before their "current" one is truly finished?!

^ This.

TLOU is worth a rental. If you are not satisfied with ND, then don't buy it.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 275 of 281 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Oct 22, 2012
I am not buying TLoU -.-

It just doesn't seem interesting to me

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 276 of 281 (105 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Oct 22, 2012
Have missing out on the best game of 2013. :smileyhappy:
This is relevant to my inetrest
Please use plain text.
Message 277 of 281 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
309 posts

Oct 23, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
But I'm serious. Look at my comments. I hate Uncharted 3 and I'm still playing it. I don't like automatics and I use Marlowe's loadout. I'm the poster boy of hypocrisy.

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself. (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

- Walt Whitman

Please use plain text.
Message 278 of 281 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
82 posts

Oct 23, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

Hey Wannabe COD Devs Naughty Dog,

You made it pretty clear that you don't give a toss about Co-op, even though there is a LOT of support for it, but you decided otherwise.

Don't EVER make co-op again, instead focus on CMP as usual and TRYING yes, TRYING to be like COD in every way, then if you're lucky they may employ you.

Why waste your time on Co-op in Uncharted 3 when that space could've been used for CMP?

The space could've been used on better graphics, better characters and better gameplay.

Do us all a favour and NEVER make co-op again and waste disc space!!!

P.S

I sincerely hope/pray/wish that TLoU fails and YOU guys fail, in my eyes you already have!!!!

All respect for you has been lost from me.

EDIT: You LIARS say Co-op wont get any more future patches because "not enough people play it" WOW REALLY??!!

Why is THAT then? Have you tried using your brain to realize maybe JUST MAYBE a lot of players left because you ballsed it up? because you WONT fix it??!!

What a PATHETIC excuse/reason to justify NOT giving us anything co-op related in the future. 

I honestly thought you guys were SMARTER than this!!

Do you not realize by giving us a seperate survival mode (what we had in U2) would add more players to co-op? i.e BRING THEM BACK??!! 

A simple fix like that will defo do wonders but no, you wanna keep trying to please CMP fans and are STILL failing and after patch 1.15 you'll fail further.

I wish this ultimate failage follows you to TLOU and you guys go bankrupt for your sheer stupidity and greed!!!!

Lol got some raging issues there? My goodness. I have to respect your passion, but question if it's healthy for you.

I am not  big fan of co-op in Uncharted 3.

Please use plain text.
Message 279 of 281 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3477 posts

Oct 23, 2012
I hate co-op. Its a huge waste of time imo. It could be remived and I wouldn't notice. But I do feel bad for you guys who love it so much. Ever try borderlands?
Please use plain text.
Message 280 of 281 (50 Views)
0 Likes