Apr 13 2013
By: munnsy1 Fender Bender 3872 posts

We are also considering adding a Cinema Mode to the Tournament ?

8 replies 357 views Edited Apr 13, 2013

'We are also considering adding a Cinema Mode to the Tournament'.

Was looking at the tournament section and saw this? Does this mean that found tournament tickets will show up in cinema's? Or am I missing something?

Message 1 of 9 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Re: We are also considering adding a Cinema Mode to the Tournament ?

Apr 14, 2013
Lol that's weird o.O

Can you post a screenshot?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 2 of 9 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
990 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Sin título.png

Message 3 of 9 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Apr 14, 2013

It means Naughty Dog loves supporting the tournamanent system Smiley Happy.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 4 of 9 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Still, good find, munnsy! I wonder what those exclusive tournament treasures are. Hmmm...

I'm still not going to use any tournament tickets, though. And the thought of buying them would never cross my mind... Also, those blog updates look like they're written by someone who has never played the game (which they probably are).

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 5 of 9 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Apr 14, 2013
That's strange, I wonder what they mean by that

They've been talking about tournament exclusive treasures for a long time, I wonder if those will end up coming soon™ Smiley Wink

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 6 of 9 (288 Views)
Fender Bender
3587 posts

Apr 14, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
That's strange, I wonder what they mean by that

They've been talking about tournament exclusive treasures for a long time, I wonder if those will end up coming soon™ Smiley Wink

yeah I just read that, it even makes it more clear that Naughty Dog is even more greedy as I thought they were, now they not only try to force people into buying tournament tickets so they unlock all the crappy tournament rewards, but now they also want to trick people into buying tickets, because it would take you years to get all the treasures if you can only play 10 matches each week, and we all know how much matches you have to play to complete treasure sets...

Naughty Dog, I'm really starting to hate you, not that you care, but I just wanted to point it out...

Message 7 of 9 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Apr 14, 2013
Well, that's better than... fixing party splits, getting kicked of the game for no reason... oh wait... no, it isn't.... it **bleep** isn't. Smiley Sad
Message 8 of 9 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Naughty Paw
20406 posts

Apr 14, 2013

renatabls wrote:
Well, that's better than... fixing party splits, getting kicked of the game for no reason... oh wait... no, it isn't.... it **bleep** isn't. Smiley Sad

At this point, the team left still working on the game are more about adding to the game then changing what is already there. They run the risk of making a mistake and with the little support being left for this game, they can't afford to break a portion of the game and have it ruined just like that. Now, they're simply trying to add as many new things as they can think of to enhance our enjoyment in some way.

It may not be what anyone wants, but it's their way of showing us that they're still interested in the game and don't want it to fall by the wayside. Coding is difficult, ya know? Adding things can have mistakes at first, but if they want to fix something there, they can just scrap the idea or start again from scratch with the old, good, usable code.

Just remember that very few games still get this level of support this long after they're released. It's something people tend to forget about around here. Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 9 (262 Views)