Reply
Apr 14 2013
By: dantelx234 First Son 7 posts
Offline

We need New Maps

27 replies 462 views Edited Apr 14, 2013
Naughty needs to release a new map pack dlc its been months since our last map pack.
Message 1 of 28 (462 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/29/2011
Online
1351 posts
 

Re: We need New Maps

Apr 14, 2013

dantelx234 wrote:
Naughty needs to release a new map pack dlc its been months since our last map pack.

Don't hold your breath. You'd be better off waiting for an Uncharted 4 on the PS4. Smiley Indifferent

Message 2 of 28 (460 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: We need New Maps

Apr 14, 2013
Free maps!!!
Message 3 of 28 (425 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: We need New Maps

Apr 14, 2013

we have 23 or 24 maps in the game plus we got 10 BMM so far we have enough.

 

They need to release the DLC maps for free I regret buying the map packs since 80% of the times they never show up & now we are stuck with a fragmented player pool & the DLC map priority hasn't been changed in months so FBMP #2 reigns supreme whenever DLC maps come up.

 

they also need to release ALL the BMM into custom games & put them into rotation in the lab -_-

Message 4 of 28 (411 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/16/2010
Offline
395 posts
 

Re: We need New Maps

Apr 14, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

we have 23 or 24 maps in the game plus we got 10 BMM so far


and we're getting more.  The rest are being tested ATM.

 

Of course, right now we have less maps because Dodgeball was removed from customs.  Anyone know why?

Message 5 of 28 (409 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: We need New Maps

Apr 14, 2013

IVIaster_ZED wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

we have 23 or 24 maps in the game plus we got 10 BMM so far


and we're getting more.  The rest are being tested ATM.

 

Of course, right now we have less maps because Dodgeball was removed from customs.  Anyone know why?


Dodgeball was buggy as hell when they brought it back from my experience.

 

But I had no idea it was removed, I can't wait for the new BMM that was what I looked most forward each week.

Message 6 of 28 (406 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: We need New Maps

Apr 15, 2013

I think they should have something like a competition. On your computer you can make your own BMM and test it out and submit it to ND. You can take as long as you like and every week or two they can put up two custom maps which have won. This way people can look forward to playing the Lab a bit more and people's creativity can be shown.

Bang Bang!

Message 7 of 28 (391 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: We need New Maps

Apr 15, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

I think they should have something like a competition. On your computer you can make your own BMM and test it out and submit it to ND. You can take as long as you like and every week or two they can put up two custom maps which have won. This way people can look forward to playing the Lab a bit more and people's creativity can be shown.


that's a good idea but I doubt they would do that since that would require testing & coding on their end & we all know ND never has enough 'resource' when it comes to UC3.

 

I wish they had implemented something similar to Forge mode in Halo 3.

Message 8 of 28 (387 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: We need New Maps

Apr 15, 2013

Or they could break up some of the modes and make them their own independent modes. Like keep Team Objective but add Turf War, King of the Hill, Marked Man etc. as their own modes because I don't really like some of the Team Objective modes.

 

They should also add an ACTUAL survival mode. Like in every other shooter, have a mode where there are unlimited rounds, and each round becomes harder and harder (example, more brutes, armored shotgun guys etc) and when you lose your 15 lives or something the match is over. And unlike the money system now, make it so then we can get collect money over $100,000. In this double cash event, I can play Co-op and get to $100,000 but then can't go any further which sucks.

Bang Bang!

Message 9 of 28 (370 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: We need New Maps

Apr 15, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Or they could break up some of the modes and make them their own independent modes. Like keep Team Objective but add Turf War, King of the Hill, Marked Man etc. as their own modes because I don't really like some of the Team Objective modes.

 

They should also add an ACTUAL survival mode. Like in every other shooter, have a mode where there are unlimited rounds, and each round becomes harder and harder (example, more brutes, armored shotgun guys etc) and when you lose your 15 lives or something the match is over. And unlike the money system now, make it so then we can get collect money over $100,000. In this double cash event, I can play Co-op and get to $100,000 but then can't go any further which sucks.


nah seperate modes for TO would be a bad idea the player pool is already fragmented & it would get boring repetitive really quick, they need to remove Deathmatch from Team Objective though.

 

And I agree I don't know why they didn't do this, they could have released it as a DLC I would gladly buy it.

Message 10 of 28 (355 Views)
Reply
0 Likes