Uncharted Territory
1347 posts

Re: We need New Maps

Apr 15, 2013

IVIaster_ZED wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

we have 23 or 24 maps in the game plus we got 10 BMM so far

and we're getting more.  The rest are being tested ATM.

Of course, right now we have less maps because Dodgeball was removed from customs.  Anyone know why?

It was never removed. You do know it is in the Classic playlist, right? It always was supposed to be.

Message 11 of 28 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2013

just to clear things up we have 23 (or 25 with the 2 non-intro maps) maps available in competitive modes, 11 orginal maps + 12 DLC maps (3 packs of 4)

less maps for co-op arena (no old quarter, graveyard, trainwreck, temple, cave, city of brass, london underground) = 23 - 7 = 16

6 co-op adventure maps, 5 orginal + 1 DLC

and so far 11 BMMs have been in the lab (dodgeball was #11) and they're are working on at least 9 more to be released sometime in mid-may

Message 12 of 28 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1925 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Naughtydog idea of a new map pack:

Syria during the Day

Chateau at Night

Museum in a Storm

...and ..

Airstrip with Snow 

Coming Soon for $10

Message 13 of 28 (241 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 15, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

just to clear things up we have 23 (or 25 with the 2 non-intro maps) maps available in competitive modes, 11 orginal maps + 12 DLC maps (3 packs of 4)

less maps for co-op arena (no old quarter, graveyard, trainwreck, temple, cave, city of brass, london underground) = 23 - 7 = 16

and so far 11 BMMs have been in the lab (dodgeball was #11) and they're are working on at least 9 more to be released sometime in mid-may

11 original maps ??? I think you meant 'Default' since a bunch of them were reused.

and I didn't count dodgeball as a Map but it's #11 

Message 14 of 28 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2013

far-zan wrote:

Syria during the Day

Chateau at Night

Museum in a Storm

...and ..

Airstrip with Snow 

Coming Soon for $10

This could be a good idea that people could expand off. Maybe every few weeks or months some maps could have different settings. Some weeks Museum is normal and the others is stormy. Maybe even for the Graveyard, they could get creative and put a storm in it and every now and again a huge wave like in the campaign comes in and moves people and knocks everybody down even if they have Team Safe. Being a little creative is something they should do. The Lara Croft multiplayer is very creative in the way they set out traps and things that happen during the game. Uncharted has to rise above Lara Croft if it wants to stay on top with its creativity.

-Leo

Bang Bang!

Message 15 of 28 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

11 original maps ??? I think you meant 'Default' since a bunch of them were reused.

no i meant orginal: orginally uncharted 3 had 11 maps at it's release date

default is where you have a choice between options, like mods on your gun, it defaults to no mods; you have the option to put mods on it... so in the way all maps are "default" except when you put them in the lab or have them without the intro, change the spawn points, etc... (different from their orginal state)

Message 16 of 28 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Apr 15, 2013

far-zan wrote:

Syria in snow

Chateau in snow

Museum in snow

...and ..

Airstrip with Snow 

Coming Soon for $10

i'd feel right at home Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 28 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 15, 2013
I don't like too much blizzards. I hated UC2 trai wreck even if it has my best map because I kept circling on my tracks.

I want UC2 Highrise though
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 18 of 28 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 15, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

no i meant orginal: orginally uncharted 3 had 11 maps at it's release date

default is where you have a choice between options, like mods on your gun, it defaults to no mods; you have the option to put mods on it... so in the way all maps are "default" except when you put them in the lab or have them without the intro, change the spawn points, etc... (different from their orginal state)

ahh my bad I interpreted it as you were saying the 11 maps that came on the disc wee original.

Message 19 of 28 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Co-op desperately needs new maps. I really don't understand why we can't play arena on some of the DLC maps.

Message 20 of 28 (196 Views)
0 Likes