Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: We need New Maps

Apr 15, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Co-op desperately needs new maps. I really don't understand why we can't play arena on some of the DLC maps.


it's clear Co-op was an after thought in everything.

 

the Siege mode on maps such as 'Lost City, Sanctuary & especially Oasis' is a disaster which goes to show why all 3 modes should have never been combined then Co-op would have worked on every map.

Message 21 of 28 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/08/2013
Offline
324 posts
 

Re: We need New Maps

Apr 15, 2013

Oasis is the worst co-op map by far. The Brute will spawn right in the two of the siege zones on later rounds. I've had him drop down right next to me several times.

Message 22 of 28 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/21/2011
Offline
1830 posts
 

Re: We need New Maps

Apr 15, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Oasis is the worst co-op map by far. The Brute will spawn right in the two of the siege zones on later rounds. I've had him drop down right next to me several times.


Highrise is pretty annoying too with gold rush.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Message 23 of 28 (159 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/08/2013
Offline
324 posts
 

Re: We need New Maps

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2013

It's relatively safe to do Gold Rush on Highrise though. Desert Village can be a nightmare in Gold Rush. Oasis isn't much better with the enemies spawning right next to the idol. Village is the worst from an AI perspective since they all gather around the wrong chest.

Message 24 of 28 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: We need New Maps

Apr 15, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

It's relatively safe to do Gold Rush on Highrise though. Desert Village can be a nightmare in Gold Rush. Oasis isn't much better with the enemies spawning right next to the idol. Village is the worst from an AI perspective since they all gather around the wrong chest.


Gold rush is pretty easy in Desert Village most make the mistake by going the obvious route I tend to go up the stairs that takes you the highest area on the map which then takes you directly to the chest.

 

 

Message 25 of 28 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: We need New Maps

Apr 15, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Oasis is the worst co-op map by far. The Brute will spawn right in the two of the siege zones on later rounds. I've had him drop down right next to me several times.


Highrise is pretty annoying too with gold rush.


I think High Rise is one of the easiest & best maps for Gold Rush & Co-op in general.

Message 26 of 28 (132 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: We need New Maps

Apr 15, 2013

Highrise is definitely one of the best co-op maps but because of it's bad reputation in competitive it isn't chosen a lot. I've never had a problem in Oasis; I usually have good luck and the brute spawns on the other side of the map.

 

The map which I find infuriating though is Syria. The siege areas aren't even siege areas... I mean you have no space and just about no cover. If an enemy tosses a grenade in one of the siege areas it can wipe out your entire team.

 

 

Bang Bang!

Message 27 of 28 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10109 posts
 

Re: We need New Maps

Apr 16, 2013
Highrise is my best map overall.

Besides, its bad rep comes from people who don't look where they jump.

Or, you know, people who assume everything is climbable.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 28 of 28 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes