Dec 20 2012
By: SharpShotEagle Lombax Warrior 96 posts

We want more loadout slots.

7 replies 301 views Edited Dec 20, 2012

I imagine this subject has been discussed before, but I am bringing it up.

Adding more loadout slots does not really affect balance, and should be relatively easy to put in...right?

I know technical issues/glitches are important, but adding an extra loadout slot or two really shouldn't take too long to implement.

It doesn't affect balance, but gives more room for customization and can improve the overall experience of the multiplayer.

so....please, ND?

Message 1 of 8 (301 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Re: We want more loadout slots.

Dec 21, 2012

They'll never do it, but MAN I wish they would.

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... :smileysad:
Message 2 of 8 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Oh yeah, I've wanted this for a loooong time. Now i can finally have these loadouts

ROF Noob stomp
AK All day
Ninja Btch
Boom Headshot
T-bolt ownage
FAiLing
Tryhard time:smileyvery-happy:

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 3 of 8 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4883 posts

Dec 21, 2012

SharpShotEagle wrote:

Adding more loadout slots does not really affect balance, and should be relatively easy to put in...right?

I know technical issues/glitches are important, but adding an extra loadout slot or two really shouldn't take too long to implement.

It doesn't affect balance, but gives more room for customization and can improve the overall experience of the multiplayer.

so....please, ND?

Are the 4 loadout slots really not enough? I see no reason to argue that you want more, just wondering if it's actually necessary? I'd rather ND focused on more important features that need actual fixing. I'm content with 4 loadouts. 

Message 4 of 8 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Dec 21, 2012

mbhitman wrote:

SharpShotEagle wrote:

so....please, ND?

Are the 4 loadout slots really not enough? I see no reason to argue that you want more, just wondering if it's actually necessary? I'd rather ND focused on more important features that need actual fixing. I'm content with 4 loadouts. 

One or two more slots would be nice. But its not a serious problem.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 5 of 8 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Dec 21, 2012

mbhitman wrote:

4 slots is OK, but seeing as there's 6 different long guns, which, generally speaking, are the main guns used by most players, it would be nice to have 1 loadout for each of them rather than perpetually changing 2 of one's loadouts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 6 of 8 (248 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Dec 21, 2012
In kinda Thought we would get more once we legacied, but that would make too much sense.
Message 7 of 8 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Kudos to you sir!! i been bringing this up on the Q&A thread twice already and it has been ignored. So YES to this. We definately need more loadouts slots, specially when people are running around with RoF M9s or KALs, i need to have those spare slots.

I dont always play, but when I do. I play for hours.

Message 8 of 8 (183 Views)
0 Likes