33 posts

Re: Weapon Expert Combinations

Sep 22, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Jonanaman wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
The only thing I ever use Weapon Expert for is:

KAL-7 Rate of Fire + Blindfire Accuracy
Dragon Sniper Clip Size + Reload Speed (for Raffica-Dragon trick)

Otherwise, Weapon Expert is pretty much useless, especially since picking up another weapon makes the booster completely useless.

I advise you to use it with a combination and a weapon you know you'll be sticking with most of the time. If you plan on using power weapons a lot, then avoid this booster.

What's with all the KAL'S? lol.

Using daredevil garuntees unlimited ammo, and I barely use power weapons

My KAL-7 class does come with Daredevil as well, since you'll be running out of that ammo extremely quickly if you use Rate of Fire.

The KAL-7 is a unique case of the weapons, since it benefits a lot from the weapon mods given to it and a lot of Slot 1 boosters do not help this weapon out. Cloaked is a good choice, but other than that, there isn't much left besides Weapon Expert. Not to mention that the playstyle you'll be executing does not benefit from power weapons, although you can use them if you'd like.

It's in such a position that Weapon Expert is one of the best choices for it.

I can imagine KAL being okay in some situations, but it must make you feel lazy using it, especially with RoF

Message 11 of 16 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Sep 22, 2013

I never use the booster, and I usually play with the ak47 so I think accuracy and reload speed or something like that...

Message 12 of 16 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10204 posts

Sep 22, 2013

WE is my second most used booster (first is Monkey Man, which is in all four loadouts, compared to WE which is in just 2).

My two WE loadouts' guns are:

- AK with Accuracy and RS, Tau with RoF and RS

- Dragon with Max Ammo and RS, Raff with Accuracy and RS

The removal of animation delay is actually the most beneficial to me. I mean, having RS in literally every gun I use is cool. It's just that my main guns technically are my pistols and my secondaries are my long guns (ie I rarely use my long guns). If I get into a bit of trouble, I switch to my long gun, and it always pisses me off that almost every time when I switch I die during the switch animation.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 13 of 16 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Sep 22, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

WE is my second most used booster (first is Monkey Man, which is in all four loadouts, compared to WE which is in just 2).

My two WE loadouts' guns are:

- AK with Accuracy and RS, Tau with RoF and RS

- Dragon with Max Ammo and RS, Raff with Accuracy and RS

The removal of animation delay is actually the most beneficial to me. I mean, having RS in literally every gun I use is cool. It's just that my main guns technically are my pistols and my secondaries are my long guns (ie I rarely use my long guns). If I get into a bit of trouble, I switch to my long gun, and it always pisses me off that almost every time when I switch I die during the switch animation.

Yeah, you made some good points.
However, you would prefer climbing faster over having nearly infinite ammo and grenades?

Message 14 of 16 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10204 posts

Sep 22, 2013
Yeah. I don't really need infinite ammo. I need to climb faster so that there's less chance of dying during climbing, or the simple act of getting up on/over a ledge.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 15 of 16 (228 Views)
Wastelander
699 posts

Sep 23, 2013

Since the Blindfire Mod is broken on the Kal i would suggest Kal-7 RoF+ClipSize

and then your choice of either Micro RoF+BF or the Para9 BF+Clip Size...(the para9 is OP dont be lame-o)

and if you want to keep your aim throw in the M9 ROF+ClipSize or trade in some clipsize for BF but its the same as not having it since the weapon was also left broken in order for flynn users to get a chance agaist the migthy kal...

ur choice in the end since the boosters just gives u the 2 mod bonus and fast switching between gun types which is why i recomend automatics...so u can keep on shootin.

PPPPRRRRRR  prrrrrrrrrrrr   POW! kachin Smiley Wink

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 16 of 16 (217 Views)
0 Likes