Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
672 posts

Daredevil is better. With level 3, you get 2 clips + 1 gr...

Nov 2, 2011

Joshuaalt wrote:
I upgraded it to LV3 yesterday and it was time consuming from LV2-LV3 but it is in my Main Loadout. M9 Moded with Rapid Fire and Reload Speed, it's a beast plus I'm using LV3 Ammo Award so even though I'm going through bullets fast I get around 26 bullets ever three kills which isn't bad.

Daredevil is better. With level 3, you get 2 clips + 1 grenade every time you taunt over an enemie's dead body. Plus you have an excuse to taunt more and you get In Your Face medals which help get your Kickbacks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - Pat_on_your_back
Message 11 of 30 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1595 posts

And make sure you pick a quick animation taunt if you're...

Nov 2, 2011
And make sure you pick a quick animation taunt if you're going to use daredevil
I like the kiss it taunt
Message 12 of 30 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Well I upgraded Daredevil yesterday to LV3 as well but I'...

Nov 2, 2011
Well I upgraded Daredevil yesterday to LV3 as well but I'm using it in my Explosive Expert + Daredevil + Quick Boom Loadout but your right it is a better booster. I'm using the Thrust Taunt because it's fast and rather funny. But your right I'm going to switch out Ammo Reward LV3 with Daredevil LV3. Thanks for the advice.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 30 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Hmm I was wondering... Can you add an extra mod to the sp...

Nov 3, 2011

Hmm I was wondering... Can you add an extra mod to the special character weapons? I would guess not, doesnt hurt to know for sure. :smileyhappy:

Message 14 of 30 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
464 posts

I agree Daredevil is better, but Ammo Award is good for t...

Nov 3, 2011

DoMeSlowly wrote:

Daredevil is better. With level 3, you get 2 clips + 1 grenade every time you taunt over an enemie's dead body. Plus you have an excuse to taunt more and you get In Your Face medals which help get your Kickbacks.

I agree Daredevil is better, but Ammo Award is good for those bigger maps where taunting over an enemy you killed is just not an option.

Message 15 of 30 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
672 posts

Yeah the only downside to Daredevil is that it will occas...

Nov 3, 2011

Aimanem wrote:

DoMeSlowly wrote:

I agree Daredevil is better, but Ammo Award is good for those bigger maps where taunting over an enemy you killed is just not an option.

Yeah the only downside to Daredevil is that it will occasionally get you killed, even if you're careful about your surroundings. Plus if you're sniping, it's difficult to track down your kills to taunt over them sometimes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 16 of 30 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2399 posts

Question!   So I will probably rarely use Weapon Expert b...

Nov 3, 2011

Question! So I will probably rarely use Weapon Expert because I just love Fleet Floot too much, but... I had a question.

Which one do you think is better:

-Marlowe's M9 (Faster reload, more max ammo)

-Jade's M9 (Faster reload, clip size)

-Regular M9 with Rapid Fire (only ONE mod since I will be using Fleet Foot mostly)

Anyone have any thoughts or experience with these weapons?

----------------------------------------------------

Message 17 of 30 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
447 posts

yeah sounds good but..

Nov 3, 2011

there is no way I'm replacing my Lvl 3 fleet foot booster for this..

elsencillo

Message 18 of 30 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
672 posts

Marlowe's M9 (no reason for a bigger clip when you have a...

Nov 3, 2011

naaros wrote:

Question! So I will probably rarely use Weapon Expert because I just love Fleet Floot too much, but... I had a question.

-Regular M9 with Rapid Fire (only ONE mod since I will be using Fleet Foot mostly)

Marlowe's M9 (no reason for a bigger clip when you have a reload speed mod) is what I've been using since I got it. I picked up a M9 with fire rate from one of my friends before and it's something to look into if you can be careful about reloading at the right time so you're not killed while doing so.

Personally, I almost always compulsively reload after every kill so I almost can't play without fast reload. The rate of fire definitely makes a notable difference in one on one situations, but most of the time I won't need the rate of fire.

Message 19 of 30 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
464 posts

My personal preference: 1. Jade M9 2. Chloe's M9 3. Marlo...

Nov 3, 2011

naaros wrote:

My personal preference: 1. Jade M9 2. Chloe's M9 3. Marlowe's M9 4. Flynn's M9 5. M9 w/ Rapid Fire

And to answer the question a few posts ago, the special weapons are not customizable so you can't add mods to them.

Message 20 of 30 (190 Views)
0 Likes