Splicer
65 posts

This is exactly what i'm thinking but my loadout would be...

Nov 28, 2011

This is exactly what i'm thinking but my loadout would be G-MAL with reload speed & accuracy and Raffica with Reload Speed and Accuracy. Fleet foot is useless tbh, faster movement doesn't matter when your aim is good.

Message 21 of 30 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2838 posts

I don't know about others, but I definitely find Jade M9...

Nov 28, 2011

naaros wrote:

Question! So I will probably rarely use Weapon Expert because I just love Fleet Floot too much, but... I had a question.

Which one do you think is better:

-Marlowe's M9 (Faster reload, more max ammo)

-Jade's M9 (Faster reload, clip size)

-Regular M9 with Rapid Fire (only ONE mod since I will be using Fleet Foot mostly)

Anyone have any thoughts or experience with these weapons?

I don't know about others, but I definitely find Jade M9 useful with Clip Size, for when you're in the middle of a gunfight shooting and don't want to reload yet.

Also, I have a loadout for Jade M9 and M9 w/Rapid Fire.

Then I have my FAL and G-Mal loadouts. I say do that unless you really want to make room for the AK, Sniper, or KAL (or if you don't use FAL or G-Mal, switch out one of the latter weapons for it).

Anyway, like I was saying, I definitely find Jade M9 useful over Marlowe's M9, but as far as Rate of Fire goes it's situational.

On Desert Village where a lot of blindfire goes down, tack on RoF.

On Facility where there's a lot of open space for mid-range or longer gunfights, I'd go with Jade M9 personally (unless you go up against a lot of FALs, then killing quicker with the M9 RoF becomes more important, imo)

I'm no pro, but that's just what I get from my personal experience.

-----------------
FaceBook: Psyber Kayos
The best FB groups for our communities. Thousands have joined already. Join us!:

The Uncharted Community FaceBook Group

The Last of Us Community FaceBook Group

Message 22 of 30 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2838 posts

Also since strafing speed (and by extension, Fleet Foot)...

Nov 28, 2011

Also since strafing speed (and by extension, Fleet Foot) seems so drastically different, I'm gonna follow the OP now and try for Weapons Expert lvl 3.

Perfect time for it!

-----------------
FaceBook: Psyber Kayos
The best FB groups for our communities. Thousands have joined already. Join us!:

The Uncharted Community FaceBook Group

The Last of Us Community FaceBook Group

Message 23 of 30 (299 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Weapon Expert Lv. 3

Apr 20, 2013

thanks i was on level 2 trying to do it on team deathmatch but now im about to do it on plunder thanks so much i would recommend you using AK - 47 with reload speed and scope zomm and M9 with max ammo and scope zoom dragon sniper reload speed and max ammo and all the pistols i agree with

Message 24 of 30 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6885 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Though it is pretty interesting to see people's mindsets in early UC3...

Why the heck would you bump such an old thread??

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 25 of 30 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Raffica doesn't need much, since both character weapons feature RS, the coolest booster for it.
The Raff is accurate enough, so you'll prefer Elena's Raff eith the Drag, because if you're being chased by a guy, blindfiring a Raff doesn't do jack.

The Sniper should have MA and RS, yes.

I don't use WE on other guns. All other guns have a character weapon that does very well, only the Drag doesn't.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 26 of 30 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 20, 2013

The AK is awesome with Accuracy and Clip Size. Eddy's AK is the only character AK that comes close.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 27 of 30 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 20, 2013
I don't like Clip Size. Smiley Sad
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 28 of 30 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 20, 2013

You're more of a Reload Speed kind of guy, right? RS is pretty good, but Clip Size helps me out because my aim isn't the best there Smiley Sad . Well, I love it when character weapons have both (like Jade M9); it helps me win head-up gunfights.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 29 of 30 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Yeah, I'm an RS guy. I put enough bullets to kill the guy, reload quick then run.
Message 30 of 30 (219 Views)
0 Likes