Mar 12 2013
By: S1NGUL4R__ Splicer 53 posts

Weapons... Why are they so random?!?

2 replies 263 views Edited Mar 12, 2013
There are something's that I don't understand when it comes to weapons.

The sawed-off shotgun.
Why does the ammo differ for every map? And then sometimes the ammo changes on the same map so one game it would be 6 ammo then 7 then next time? And on Syria the ammo would be 8?

Explosive type weapons.
The RPG - I do not really understand it. The splash radius seems to be different to the player that is holding it. Because normally when I go to kill someone who is about melee distance, I would get blown up but my opponent won't. This also applies with the m-32 and grenades.

This then leaves me with a question. Why the changes?
Message 1 of 3 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Re: Weapons... Why are they so random?!?

Mar 12, 2013

S1NGUL4R__ wrote:
There are something's that I don't understand when it comes to weapons.

The sawed-off shotgun.
Why does the ammo differ for every map? And then sometimes the ammo changes on the same map so one game it would be 6 ammo then 7 then next time? And on Syria the ammo would be 8? Naughty Dog logic, you can't explain that.jpg

Explosive type weapons.
The RPG - I do not really understand it. The splash radius seems to be different to the player that is holding it. Because normally when I go to kill someone who is about melee distance, I would get blown up but my opponent won't. This also applies with the m-32 and grenades. Lag

This then leaves me with a question. Why the changes?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 3 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Weapons... Why are they so random?!?

Mar 13, 2013

BTW fun fact with the RPG:

You can nail someone only mere inches away with it and not die provided you were coming from the sky.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 3 of 3 (187 Views)
0 Likes