Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 12 2013
By: S1NGUL4R__ Splicer 53 posts

Weapons... Why are they so random?!?

2 replies 187 views Edited Mar 12, 2013
There are something's that I don't understand when it comes to weapons.

The sawed-off shotgun.
Why does the ammo differ for every map? And then sometimes the ammo changes on the same map so one game it would be 6 ammo then 7 then next time? And on Syria the ammo would be 8?

Explosive type weapons.
The RPG - I do not really understand it. The splash radius seems to be different to the player that is holding it. Because normally when I go to kill someone who is about melee distance, I would get blown up but my opponent won't. This also applies with the m-32 and grenades.

This then leaves me with a question. Why the changes?
Message 1 of 3 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1828 posts

Re: Weapons... Why are they so random?!?

Mar 12, 2013

S1NGUL4R__ wrote:
There are something's that I don't understand when it comes to weapons.

The sawed-off shotgun.
Why does the ammo differ for every map? And then sometimes the ammo changes on the same map so one game it would be 6 ammo then 7 then next time? And on Syria the ammo would be 8? Naughty Dog logic, you can't explain that.jpg

Explosive type weapons.
The RPG - I do not really understand it. The splash radius seems to be different to the player that is holding it. Because normally when I go to kill someone who is about melee distance, I would get blown up but my opponent won't. This also applies with the m-32 and grenades. Lag

This then leaves me with a question. Why the changes?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 2 of 3 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10073 posts

Re: Weapons... Why are they so random?!?

Mar 13, 2013

BTW fun fact with the RPG:

You can nail someone only mere inches away with it and not die provided you were coming from the sky.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 3 of 3 (111 Views)
0 Likes