Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
7119 posts

Re: What Are Your Expectations For Patch 1.15?

Oct 19, 2012

sorry guys but i can't find a way to save or copy the message so you guys will just have to believe me and wait and see which I'm guessing none of you will do............but don't say I didn't warn you

Sleep Matt signature
Message 31 of 49 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

i expect absolutely nothing to change, so when that 1 little thing makes for "an even better multiplayer experience" i won't have overhyped myself

one thing??? they are changing the tournament rewards and it's a plus if they let us keep old rewards they are adding classic mode and they are nerfing revenge thats 3 stuff that dramatically change this game what are you on man???

They're nerfing revenge? Sweet! I hate that OP piece of ****. I know it isint always bad (I did get 2 kills in a game earlier where someone's revenge grenade killed their team mate after I'd injured them) but its usually annoying, especially if you go to assassinate someone.

Edit: profanity

Message 32 of 49 (222 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7119 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

dani72ie wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

i expect absolutely nothing to change, so when that 1 little thing makes for "an even better multiplayer experience" i won't have overhyped myself

one thing??? they are changing the tournament rewards and it's a plus if they let us keep old rewards they are adding classic mode and they are nerfing revenge thats 3 stuff that dramatically change this game what are you on man???

They're nerfing revenge? Sweet! I hate that OP piece of ****. I know it isint always bad (I did get 2 kills in a game earlier where someone's revenge grenade killed their team mate after I'd injured them) but its usually annoying, especially if you go to assassinate someone.

yes quite a piece of ****

EDit: profanity

Sleep Matt signature
Message 33 of 49 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6261 posts

Oct 19, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

sorry guys but i can't find a way to save or copy the message so you guys will just have to believe me and wait and see which I'm guessing none of you will do............but don't say I didn't warn you

1. Go to the message.
  2. Find the key on the top right of your keyboard that says "prt sc" or something similar.
  3. With the message on your screen, hit that key.
  4. Open Paint.
  5. Paste it into Paint.
  6. Save the image.
  7. Go to post.
  8. Hit insert image.
  9. Insert from computer.
  10. Done!!!!!!!!!!

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

Message 34 of 49 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Oct 19, 2012
By nerf, he means it won't effect teammates. Not really a nerf, just fixing an annoyance. I can vouch for him, I saw it posted (I think in the Q&A.) ND said Revenge is team safed now.

Message 35 of 49 (202 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7119 posts

Oct 19, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

1. Go to the message.
  2. Find the key on the top right of your keyboard that says "prt sc" or something similar.
  4. Open Paint.
  5. Paste it into Paint.
  6. Save the image.
  7. Go to post.
  8. Hit insert image.
  9. Insert from computer.
  10. Done!!!!!!!!!!

i've saved it now but i cant put into the text box i can't copy and paste into image thingy i can't do anything

Sleep Matt signature
Message 36 of 49 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6261 posts

Oct 19, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

1. Go to the message.
  4. Open Paint.
  5. Paste it into Paint.
  6. Save the image.
  7. Go to post.
  8. Hit insert image.
  9. Insert from computer.
  10. Done!!!!!!!!!!

i've saved it now but i cant put into the text box i can't copy and paste into image thingy i can't do anything

Go to the Paint program in your computer. Once you're in there, just go to paste, and then save the image to your computer.

After you've done that, then go to post it and go to insert image. When the insert image pop up appears, hit browse and then find it on your computer. Click on the pic where ever you have it on your computer and then hit enter. Give the pic any name you want in the insert image pop up and then hit insert image.

Message 37 of 49 (193 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7119 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Sleep Matt signature
Message 38 of 49 (177 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7119 posts

Oct 19, 2012

there we go finally

Sleep Matt signature
Message 39 of 49 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6261 posts

Oct 19, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

there we go finally

Great, and now you know how to do it in the future as well.

Message 40 of 49 (161 Views)
0 Likes