Jun 21 2013
By: xINESCAPABLEx Uncharted Territory 1541 posts

What Assault Rifle Do You Use?

35 replies 509 views Edited Jun 21, 2013

Ok, well recently in the past day I swapped my Assault Rifle Loadout (again) and I'm now using Cloaked with Team Safe with Sniper/Cluster Bomb. Anyway, I can't figure out which Assault Rifle to use. I'd sometimes use the AK but not sure. What mods do you use or what character gun do you use?

Don't bother saying, "I use Weapon Expert so I use..."

or, "Oh, I use RoF because I just luf blindfiring!"

I'm using the Jade M9 and having an angel and devil on my shoulder telling me different guns to use and I don't know which one to use ._.

So basically, back to the main point of the thread... What Assault Rifle do you guys use and why?

Bang Bang!

Message 1 of 36 (509 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: What Assault Rifle Do You Use?

Jun 21, 2013

No WE? Alright. I got a few.

Cutter's KAL is great. Not for blindfiring. If you blindfire it, 2 mods would go to waste. It's the best way to train you to aim a weapon with redonkolous recoil.

Eddy's AK is great for people who aim it. The Scope Zoom helps you manage the weird recoil.

For the M9? Marlowe's. Max Ammo, RS.

Chloe's is good too, but it runs out quick for me. Jade.... IDK. It's the one with CS and RS, right? You don't need both. Just one. RS negates CS since you reload quick enough so it feels like you have Militia Man with minor lag. CS helps you last longer, meaning you wouldn't need to reload much.

That's in order, too. I do use Cutter's KAL a lot when I use a character weapon (meaning, not a lot in general).

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 2 of 36 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jun 21, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

No WE? Alright. I got a few.

Cutter's KAL is great. Not for blindfiring. If you blindfire it, 2 mods would go to waste. It's the best way to train you to aim a weapon with redonkolous recoil.

Eddy's AK is great for people who aim it. The Scope Zoom helps you manage the weird recoil.

For the M9? Marlowe's. Max Ammo, RS.

Chloe's is good too, but it runs out quick for me. Jade.... IDK. It's the one with CS and RS, right? You don't need both. Just one. RS negates CS since you reload quick enough so it feels like you have Militia Man with minor lag. CS helps you last longer, meaning you wouldn't need to reload much.

That's in order, too. I do use Cutter's KAL a lot when I use a character weapon (meaning, not a lot in general).

I find that the Max Ammo in Marlowe's kinda goes to waste because I usually die before I even get through 100 bullets let alone 192. I've always wanted to use Eddy's AK but I can never find it in Classic (because you probably got it ages ago in HC) and it doesn't have RS. RS is a necessary for me...

I used to use Chloe's but the Call Out just annoyed me. The Scope Zoom was nice though. If I was using WE I'd probably either use **bleep** and RS just so I wouldn't have CO on Chloe's or I'd use my good ol' fashioned **bleep** with MA or BA.

Bang Bang!

Message 3 of 36 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jun 21, 2013
The other AKs are useless. Jade AK is... Well, slow. Drake's only has BF with the RS, and Navarro's AK has Max Ammo (like why).

IDK how exactly you don't run out of ammo on the M9. I use Marlowe's, and I reach 32 before I die ;(
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 4 of 36 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Jun 21, 2013

Revolution M9 with Reload Speed. Don't need any other mod. Smiley Indifferent

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 5 of 36 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Jun 21, 2013

If people are actually willing to aim at you AK (accuracy) with Scoped In helps win a lot of 1v1's. Because it's slower rate of fire (compared to the M9) It helps to make your bullets count. If everything's close (CQC style map) then I wouldn't use SI, or even accuracy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 6 of 36 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6810 posts

Jun 21, 2013

My WE AK owns all!! Aside from that, I would use Drake's AK over the others since it and Eddy's seem like the only 2 worth using and I can't use clip size effectively so that leaves reload speed.

Any M9 does good...at everything...which sucks...

I also use the Sully's Dragon and Laz's KAL from time to time.

Feet
Message 7 of 36 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Jun 21, 2013

Jade/Marlowe's M9, G-mal accuracy and sometimes Eddy's Fal

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 8 of 36 (435 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2202 posts

Jun 21, 2013

For the M9 I use Marlowe's M9  since I run out of bullets often. For the AK I use Navarro's AK or the accuracy AK. For the Fal I prefer Eddy's Fal and for the dragon I prefer to use Sully's dragon.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 9 of 36 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Jun 22, 2013

Ordered by normal preference:

• Drake's AK - Laziest weapon in the game.
  • Jade M9 - When I'm not feeling lazy (when I start trying to take control).
  • Roman's G-MAL - It works for me, simple as that.
  • Draza's Dragon - 1v1 combat-ready + usual setup renders Sully's mods devoid of use.
  • ??? FAL - Don't use it in competitive modes anymore, never settled on one beforehand.
  • dropped KALs - Sully's Micro is better for me than any character KAL.
Message 10 of 36 (393 Views)
0 Likes