Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Re: What Quick Tips Would You Like BIG2KREW To Show?

Aug 31, 2012

dadypain wrote:

OWN1N45 wrote:

An abridged version of my shortcuts video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEyuKSE_3D8&feature=plcp

I really probably should just work with them on some stuff. I really am not going to have the time to always do a video like the above.

Or even some of the stuff in this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxP2yxhBxcI&feature=plcp

you should definitely come on at some point OWN1N45 dude

Your shortcuts video was one of the best multiplayer tips vids I've seen. Very well constructed, and extremely useful content throughout. Really good job!

Just nag me and I'll make time for something.

Photobucket
Message 31 of 106 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

Aug 31, 2012

It might be a bit of stretch for new people, but if you press the L1 button, you can actually aim your gun!

Message 32 of 106 (183 Views)
Gaming Beast
2038 posts

Aug 31, 2012

DrakeShepard wrote:

TeabagMcFrag wrote:

I'd personally like to see a "high risk, high reward" tip. Somewhere along the lines of the "drop n pull".

what is that? :smileyhappy:

Technique which involves dropping off a ledge and attempting to get a pull down. But it's risky due to the chance of getting kicked off, teamkilled, blown up, shot at or killed in general.

Message 33 of 106 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Aug 31, 2012
Good job DrakeShepard! You got it right :smileyhappy:

My quick tip- use the moonwalk/ Juggernaut walk to avoid being choked in Co-op.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 34 of 106 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1162 posts

Aug 31, 2012

Check out OP...updated

Message 35 of 106 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Aug 31, 2012
(Toxic156) - Co-op: Shoot'n'Save

Although it may be a little difficult to pull off, there's a trick in co-op with chokers...if someone is about to die from being choked (around 1/4 of the blue meter left) and you can't get a good shot at the choker/the player isn't hitting circle enough and will die before you can even get off the armour, you can shoot the player to "re-fill" the meter by changing it to the downed state red one. Then you can run over and heal them/use Team Medic and have them run like hell.

This can obviously only be done on Hard and Crushing, seeing as those are the only difficulties with friendly fire on.

This, it would be nice if when I play Co-op with randoms and I am about to die that they know they can down me and save me instead of letting me be choked out. x.x

Message 36 of 106 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Aug 31, 2012

The Co-op tricks would be beyond useful. I play with randoms alot and they generally suck. Co-op is something anybody could do at any level (I've beaten Crushing as the last man standing as a level 1) but only if you have the right knowledge. Would anybody believe I saw a level 65 2nd legacy using the Cluster WITHOUT team safe. He TK us all 3 times... and got kicked :smileytongue:

Message 37 of 106 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
262 posts

Aug 31, 2012

"Wall Glitch"

Strafing behind a wall or cover(If done right), makes it hard for your opponent to see your body. 

Lazy Aim

Shooting someone in the legs or arms does the same damage as shooting someone in the chest. 

Message 38 of 106 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1162 posts

Aug 31, 2012

CaressCarcass wrote:

"Wall Glitch"

Strafing behind a wall or cover(If done right), makes it hard for your opponent to see your body. 

Lazy Aim

Shooting someone in the legs or arms does the same damage as shooting someone in the chest. 

I've briefly mentioned the walll trick in the Dodge'n'Kill section, and as for the second, I think we're trying to encourage players to be more 'active, full of energy etc.' rather than being lazy :smileywink:

Message 39 of 106 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
262 posts

Aug 31, 2012

DrakeShepard wrote:

CaressCarcass wrote:

"Wall Glitch"

Lazy Aim

I've briefly mentioned the walll trick in the Dodge'n'Kill section, and as for the second, I think we're trying to encourage players to be more 'active, full of energy etc.' rather than being lazy :smileywink:

Oh.. I got another one

Paranoid

When you aim your gun for a sec or two to check hallways, corners, rooms etc. 

Message 40 of 106 (122 Views)
0 Likes