Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Message 51 of 85 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10165 posts

Re: What Type of Player Are You?

May 8, 2013
^ Raffica?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 52 of 85 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

May 8, 2013

I'm the super cautious, very protective kind of person. I'm good at all ranges but I have a tendency to always be looking around me so it's very rare that someone sneaks up behind me but this is also a bad habit because if I'm looking left someone could be coming in from the right and it all blows up in my face.

When I say I'm a very protective person, I mean I'll die for a team mate if I'm not in a bad mood. I'm also the kind to always protect the marked man with my life but not if it's some noob who's just running around the map and not even trying to be cautious. I'm also a very considerate person and when it comes to weapon choices I'm not a complete female dog (>:3).

I'm probably one of the only people who doesn't use RoF on any gun even with Weapon Expert Level 3 and when I say considerate I mean like if I'm in a good mood and I've got a lot of kills and the other person next to me is shooting the same person I'll let them kill them instead of me giving them another assist. By being cautious, over protective and just plain nice I don't have the best KDR ._. 21000 kills to 16000 deaths...

I'm also half Columbian and I add to all the 'temper' stereotypes that are put upon us. So if I get 3 deaths or more with no kills and it's something really annoying I'll probably leave the game, sit on my bed and pout while steam comes out of my ears... either that or I go play Pokémon and just put on different lip glosses for the fun of it for hours (weird combo right?).

Bang Bang!

Message 53 of 85 (203 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7251 posts

May 8, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

I'm the super cautious, very protective kind of person. I'm good at all ranges but I have a tendency to always be looking around me so it's very rare that someone sneaks up behind me but this is also a bad habit because if I'm looking left someone could be coming in from the right and it all blows up in my face.

When I say I'm a very protective person, I mean I'll die for a team mate if I'm not in a bad mood. I'm also the kind to always protect the marked man with my life but not if it's some noob who's just running around the map and not even trying to be cautious. I'm also a very considerate person and when it comes to weapon choices I'm not a complete female dog (>:3).

I'm probably one of the only people who doesn't use RoF on any gun even with Weapon Expert Level 3 and when I say considerate I mean like if I'm in a good mood and I've got a lot of kills and the other person next to me is shooting the same person I'll let them kill them instead of me giving them another assist. By being cautious, over protective and just plain nice I don't have the best KDR ._. 21000 kills to 16000 deaths...

I'm also half Columbian and I add to all the 'temper' stereotypes that are put upon us. So if I get 3 deaths or more with no kills and it's something really annoying I'll probably leave the game, sit on my bed and pout while steam comes out of my ears... either that or I go play Pokémon and just put on different lip glosses for the fun of it for hours (weird combo right?).

LOL and I dont have the best either i have 37k and 28k

Sleep Matt signature
Message 54 of 85 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10165 posts

May 8, 2013
I literally have no idea what my stats are, besides "enough to have the star" and "level 75". Lol
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 55 of 85 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
743 posts

May 8, 2013
I'm a noob and I play like a scrub.
[Kith] Since 2011
Message 56 of 85 (176 Views)
Sackboy
361 posts

May 8, 2013
^ lololol
Message 57 of 85 (170 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7251 posts

May 8, 2013

TetsuoTen wrote:
I'm a noob and I play like a scrub.

This made my day!!!!!! :smileyvery-happy:

Sleep Matt signature
Message 58 of 85 (142 Views)
Wastelander
743 posts

May 9, 2013
^ I aim to please.
[Kith] Since 2011
Message 59 of 85 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4934 posts

May 9, 2013
"I have to be in my party of five. We all use Rate of Fire, Bargain, paid booster bargain, and Fleet Foot or Explosive Expert. For our pistol, we must have the para with blindfire accuracy. We hog all the powerweapons. Oh, and we have to play as Elena, Chloe, or Marlowe. They're the hardest targets."
100% of the tryhards
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 60 of 85 (125 Views)
0 Likes