Nov 22 2013
By: NightShadowOwl Lombax Warrior 168 posts

What U4 editions do you want?

[ Edited ]
15 replies 392 views Edited Nov 22, 2013
I'm talking about special/limited/collector's editions. What kind of content would you like including DLC? Since IMO North America usually get the best CE (its subjective, I know) I hope the European CE/SE edition is awesome. And how much would you pay for it?

Here's what I want in the CE: <$130
* game
* steelbook
* artbook (125 pages at least)
* physical OST
* big statue! (12" tall)
* DLC (don't know what)
* making of and BTS videos, including interviews with VAs and ND devs
* 9" U3 SACKBOY DRAKE PLUSHIE (I'd pay extra for him, the drake sackboy keyring is adorable! I've got two :smileytongue:)

Anything else I left out?

EDIT: **bleep** with the autocorrect title, changed it.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Re: What U4 editions do you want?

Nov 22, 2013
I'm cool with just a steelbook copy. The game store here in the Philippines is weird. If you know where to buy, you get all the pre-order items even if you didn't pre-order, mainly because not much people even have a console to begin with.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Nov 22, 2013
I'm cool with early-access items (Steelbook has early access to Regen, Carpet and Crawlies) and maybe early access to some clothes. Nothing specifically meant for a certain edition. Elitism is weird.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Nov 22, 2013
I want the steelbook, I wonder if there'll be a couple of versions like TLOU. pre-order DLC would be good too.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3522 posts

Nov 22, 2013

Cheap edition. 

Plaese lik mi posts! 1 lik = $1 4 mi PS4 budjet
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (373 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7502 posts

Nov 22, 2013

Uncharted: Blindfire Edition 

Comes with:

1. Copy of the game.

2. Early booster that lets you run faster while blindfiring

3. Early KAL Access in MP.

4. A pair of replica steel fists

Priced at $129.99

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Nov 22, 2013

Sorry to be a killjoy but I think special editions with anything other than actual game content are a waste of money and a cash grab.

As far as DLC that I will pay for (and I think I may be atypical in this regard), I want game content that allows me to DO stuff…I care much less about customization items in post-release DLC (IMO, there is basically no gameplay value to customization items…no matter how cool they are).

I will pay for practical game content and have no problem paying for DLC of this nature…even if that means that everyone gets other stuff for free.  For instance, I’d gladly pay $30 dollars for 5 or 6 chapters in a “side story” for Single Player or a similar number of adventures in online coop.  If ND can deliver ~20 chapters of single player for $60, I think half that dollar amount is quite reasonable for 5 or 6 more – they’d just have to plan ahead and do the bulk of the DLC work during principal development.  I think that’s pretty good return on investment for them but I may be oversimplifying.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1874 posts

Nov 22, 2013
Uncharted: Elena Edition:

All the things OP listed, but also includes an Elena controller skin, early access to the Elena skin for MP, and the statue and plushie are both based on Elena's appearance.

Do it ND, DOOOOOO IT!
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (340 Views)
Fender Bender
3863 posts

Nov 22, 2013
I sell everything from SE's that aren't DLC or the game lol. Essentially got my U3 + DLC for £5.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2376 posts

Nov 22, 2013

Regular Copy is fine by me. SE are a waste of money IMO.

Better yet give me a day 1 digital version since i'm sure the Online is what I will be playing only after the 1st week.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (287 Views)
0 Likes