Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 22 of 29 (151 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Re: What are tournament tickets?

May 2, 2013
@bunshing

You're either extremely modest, or a flat out liar. Bc you ownnnnn in tdm, still! I saw it myself! Lol.
Message 23 of 29 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

May 2, 2013

i dont own anymore in TDM sadly lol

we were against noob when we played togheter lol, in a party of 5, against lone wolf people. Its easy, but against people of my level, i am crying, raging, crying, screaming, etc.

Message 24 of 29 (136 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

May 2, 2013
Lol oh ok. Well idk. I just crashed your party online btw.
Message 25 of 29 (131 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7089 posts

May 2, 2013

bunshing wrote:

i dont own anymore in TDM sadly lol

we were against noob when we played togheter lol, in a party of 5, against lone wolf people. Its easy, but against people of my level, i am crying, raging, crying, screaming, etc.

Dude we havent play in ages we need play man!!

Sleep Matt signature
Message 26 of 29 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

May 2, 2013
i know. i forgot to add you back when i come back :smileysad:

Message 27 of 29 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

May 2, 2013

It's a system designed to tempt people into spending real money to gamble on the HOPES that they will play well enough to unlock either temporary rewards that do nothing, or spend much more money to gamble on the HOPES that you will recieve items that will make it easier to win over people who didn't pay that much. Best case scenario, you pay a ton of money and have the game not fight against you with it's lag, disconnections or laundry list of other issues, in order to gain slight advantages against people who didn't do that. It's a mixture of microtransactions and pay-to-win that give anyone willing to give them more money an advantage that you still may not even get because you gamble on it. Like having to pay 5 bucks to roll a die and if you hit 6 you get ketchup for your fries and 1 through 5 you get nothing. That way if you want it you have to pay again.

That's why the game "reminds you" that you havent used your tickets. Like the guy offering you a free hit to try to hook you in. Usually you use a ticket, get a match rife with lag or glitches, get diconnected, or end up on an unbalanced team where you can go 21-4 and still lose, therefor wasting your ticket. All goes well, you get a glowy vest or crap that they then take away the start of next week, and conveniently, all the rewards that stay or that have an advantage you can gain, would just happen to take enough tickets that you have to shell out real money for them. It's funny how they can spend all the time to come up with and implement thuis, and the game is still almost broken half the time, lol. 

Message 28 of 29 (114 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

May 2, 2013

xKITTY_GOT_WETx wrote:

It's a system designed to tempt people into spending real money to gamble on the HOPES that they will play well enough to unlock either temporary rewards that do nothing, or spend much more money to gamble on the HOPES that you will recieve items that will make it easier to win over people who didn't pay that much. Best case scenario, you pay a ton of money and have the game not fight against you with it's lag, disconnections or laundry list of other issues, in order to gain slight advantages against people who didn't do that. It's a mixture of microtransactions and pay-to-win that give anyone willing to give them more money an advantage that you still may not even get because you gamble on it. Like having to pay 5 bucks to roll a die and if you hit 6 you get ketchup for your fries and 1 through 5 you get nothing. That way if you want it you have to pay again.

That's why the game "reminds you" that you havent used your tickets. Like the guy offering you a free hit to try to hook you in. Usually you use a ticket, get a match rife with lag or glitches, get diconnected, or end up on an unbalanced team where you can go 21-4 and still lose, therefor wasting your ticket. All goes well, you get a glowy vest or crap that they then take away the start of next week, and conveniently, all the rewards that stay or that have an advantage you can gain, would just happen to take enough tickets that you have to shell out real money for them. It's funny how they can spend all the time to come up with and implement thuis, and the game is still almost broken half the time, lol. 

TL;DR, but i skimmed, and i like it. 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 29 of 29 (112 Views)
0 Likes