03-26-2013 12:30 PM - edited 03-26-2013 12:31 PM
Just post whether you like them, hate them, or don't care, and say why. I want to give ND an idea of how the community feels about the increasing amount of microtransactions.
03-26-2013 12:41 PM
03-26-2013 12:46 PM - edited 03-26-2013 12:51 PM
I think some of the stuff that you're able to buy is rather stupid. Who'd buy Drake? You have him unlocked from the begining. The only stuff that makes sense to buy is stuff that requires certain treasures as it can take forever to get them. Buy something you'll get when you reach a certain level is pointless imo.
Not entirely sure what microtransactions are so this is based off an assumption. Probably incorrect but whatever lol.
03-26-2013 01:22 PM - edited 03-26-2013 01:24 PM
I have almost no interest in shopping for actual clothes. So I have exactly zero interest in shopping for digital clothes for my U3 avatars.
Now if ND can figure out a way to add stats to hats in real life, then I'd wear a lot more of them to work. Say, +10% proofreading speed tiara or -30% afternoon sluggishness tophat.
That'd be the bee's knees.
03-26-2013 01:29 PM - edited 03-26-2013 01:29 PM
A bit overpriced and the downside is most of them are not bundled. It would make sense to bundle all of the hats/clothes for one character* and at a reasonable price.
*All of the DLC skins woud receive their respected hats of the same character skin.
• [SUPPORT] Co-Op Treasure Changes [54 Kudos][21 Possible Changes] •
• Crushing+ • No Incentive to playing Co-Op Arena (my ideas to fix that) •
• A Co-Op Dream Map • Deadly Drive - Chapter 2.5 - Co-Op Adventure •
• Pinkerton's Mansion - Co-Op Arena Map • *-=JD--'s Ultimate Co-Op Guide=-* •
• Co-Op Mods for other Weapons • Co-Op Kickback Fixes - My ideas •
• "A Forced Collaboration" - Drake, Eddy, and Flynn •
03-26-2013 02:33 PM
03-26-2013 02:40 PM