Aug 17 2013
By: frankenstein107 Lombax Warrior 126 posts

What do people think of the current traversal system?

1 replies 265 views Edited Aug 17, 2013

I honestly hate it so much, lol.
Especially in UC3, your character gets epileptic seizures and gets stuck often, maybe it's just me.

The climbing is too restrictive, you can only climb where the game wants you to climb and most of the handholds and ledges are glitched and don't allow you to leap off of them. Traversal melee is garbage, many times, I was supposed to pull someone hanging on a ledge down, my character would do that stupid jump and shove his head up the guy's **bleep**, then both of us fall off. 
Highrise is a good example of how really really outdated and sloppy the game's traversal is imo.
Also, there's too many 'punishments'. When trying to climb a wall with no handholds, your character would do this stupid animation where he tries to shove his boot up the wall.

I crash camel into bridge I no care I love it
-Pakalu Papito
Message 1 of 2 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3482 posts

Re: What do people think of the current traversal system?

Aug 17, 2013

frankenstein107 wrote:

I honestly hate it so much, lol.
Especially in UC3, your character gets epileptic seizures and gets stuck often, maybe it's just me.

The climbing is too restrictive, you can only climb where the game wants you to climb and most of the handholds and ledges are glitched and don't allow you to leap off of them. Traversal melee is garbage, many times, I was supposed to pull someone hanging on a ledge down, my character would do that stupid jump and shove his head up the guy's **bleep**, then both of us fall off. 
Highrise is a good example of how really really outdated and sloppy the game's traversal is imo.
Also, there's too many 'punishments'. When trying to climb a wall with no handholds, your character would do this stupid animation where he tries to shove his boot up the wall.

totally agree, not to mention that when you try aiming your gun while hanging it takes 3 seconds before you finally aim it...

Message 2 of 2 (246 Views)
0 Likes