Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 30 2013
By: S1NGUL4R__ Splicer 53 posts

What do you think SHOULD be on Uncharted TV?

23 replies 367 views Edited Mar 30, 2013

I believe that the content on Uncharted TV should either be related to things like Uncharted Thoughts because that is very helpful to any player new or old who is playing the game. BPOTW there is not really 100% definitely. Uncharted TV shows about 2-3 maybe more BPOTW. There should only be about 2, and no more imo. Then again there is the top 5 snipes which is a good idea. (I think, I don't know who else has a series on this) TLOU trailer is about 50/50. It promotes NDs new game that is coming out soon and should encourage people to go and buy it as soon as it comes out BUT this is UNCHARTED TV that is on the game. Then we come to the irrelevant videos. I know this has been mentioned a bit in the forums but this is my opinion about them. (This is my opinion and I am entitled towards it, so you can disagree all you want, but it is my opinion.)

- Harlem Shake (Uncharted version) 

A harlem shake that has no relevance towards the game? What is the purpose of it? I know it was a bit of fun with the creator of the video but why did it end up on Uncharted TV?

- The Tauning video (The one that lasts for about 15 seconds and then everyone get blown up?) 

Nuff said. What does it acheive? This is a bit like the Harlem shake video. The creator might of had fun with it, but how did it end up on Uncharted TV?

- Advertising Uncharted F2P

Listen me out on this one. Why does it have to be on Uncharted TV when the people have either bought the game already so they don't need to be notified on it and if people have already got the F2P version of it surely they don't need to be reminded about it once more. (If this bit was confusing towards you then let me know, it is hard to explain it).

- Montages

Again 50/50. This one is also hard to explain so let me know if you are confused. Montages on UCTV are in a way to promote their channel on YouTube or just to show off clips. Is it really nessesary for it to be on UCTV? 

So what do you think of it? Thank you for taking your time to read this. :smileyhappy:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not bad, I cannot be bothered to level up.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 24 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3718 posts

Re: What do you think SHOULD be on Uncharted TV?

Mar 30, 2013
It doesn't really matter what I think. It's up to ND to decide.
They have given us the option to turn it off, which I did even though my vid is there.

My advice to you is to simply turn it off if you don't like what's on there.

To me (IMO) it seems like you're hating on it because your vid got rejected.

If you wish to see certain vids then surely you could watch em by searching on YouTube?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 24 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10020 posts

Mar 30, 2013
I turn it on to test my Internet. I think UCTV is pure garbage anyway. :/
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 24 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4892 posts

Mar 30, 2013
Not Dubstep. Isn't that phase over yet?
 photo enemy_zpsb0542811.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 24 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10020 posts

Mar 30, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Not Dubstep. Isn't that phase over yet?

It's this generation's music. It won't end until the next generation.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 24 (351 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3718 posts

Mar 30, 2013
The gym I go to play this ear bleeding drivel. It's the worst noise to be invented. I bet it was created as a torture method
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 24 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1821 posts

Mar 30, 2013

Dubstep is just some lame hipster rip off from Drum and Bass, as for content on UCTV: Tips&Tricks are always welcome, and perhaps people can upload some speedruns on Co-op?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 24 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1978 posts

Mar 30, 2013

More helpful stuff like Uncharted Thoughts and some more Co-op vids.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 24 (318 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Mar 30, 2013
My own vids, like UC3 Loadout series *cough*

But seriously, I think commentaries should be on there. Stuff that promotes channels with UC3 content. Anything and everything DeFy puts out.
I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 24 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5846 posts

Mar 30, 2013

needs more dubstep, over editting, and t-bolt kills on clueless noobs.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 24 (309 Views)