Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Re: What do you think SHOULD be on Uncharted TV?

Mar 31, 2013

I would like to see more stuff like this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igsmt8pApNA

I just like watching making of....

Youtube Raew CZ
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 24 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Mar 31, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:

S1NGUL4R__ wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:
It doesn't really matter what I think. It's up to ND to decide.
They have given us the option to turn it off, which I did even though my vid is there.

My advice to you is to simply turn it off if you don't like what's on there.

To me (IMO) it seems like you're hating on it because your vid got rejected.

If you wish to see certain vids then surely you could watch em by searching on YouTube?

No. The thing is that I don't have a capture card so you point has become invalid. :smileytongue:

One does need a capture card to post vids on YouTube. The last time I checked U3 had a direct upload to YouTube feature.

Yeah. But why are suggesting that I am angry that I did not get chosen to be part of UCTV? I do not care at all about it. I know that your video has managed to get onto it, and I congratulate you for that. But why the "Stuck-Up" tone. I am just saying that some of the content that is on UCTV is a load of videos that ND have chosen to show.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 24 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13328 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 31, 2013

I'm angry that I didn't get chosen.

My videos are of much higher quality than most of whats on there.

Beware though. I did just create a "Oh Hi, Best plays video ego boost thing". But I didn't even suggest it to go on there, theres enough on there already.

I had over 9 videos explaining co-op in full detail which would have spared us the idiocy of players ignoring siege points unintentionally, it would have spared us newbies not understanding that we need to be revived sometimes.

But no.. ND chose to put more drivel on there.

Yes I'm angry at it. I guess I annoyed the wrong person at ND. Wouldn't be slightly shocked. LOL. Then again, Ali's video is top quality creativity, pete's videos are insightful and help others. The rest of the content? Can burn in hell. It's useless garbage and whoever selected it should be fired for simply not knowing what we need or want.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 24 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2250 posts

Mar 31, 2013

ND can put whatever they want on UTV as far as i'm concerned, for the uncharted 3 Free-to-play being on UTV, it helps by customers who have bought the game telling their friends that the game is free-to-play and they should check it out, thus getting  some of them to buy the full game ... trust me it's there for a reason...

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 24 (154 Views)
0 Likes