Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: What ever happened to this map ?

Mar 8, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

shut up i was high

That explains a lot...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 11 of 31 (265 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1010 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

shut up i was high

I was gonna go clean my room, but then I got high. I was gonna correct some guy on the internet, but then I got high. And now I'm getting laughed at, and I know why. Because I got high, because I got high, because I got high. La da da dadda da, laaa da daaaaaa. Lada da da, lada da da, lada da daaaaaaaaaaa. *Arfoman parody* It's juvenile hipster music.

Message 12 of 31 (253 Views)
PlayStation MVP
19064 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

shut up i was high

Why does everyone on this forum get high? I mean really, we already had scooby. :smileytongue:

Message 13 of 31 (239 Views)
Fender Bender
2608 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Steven1379 wrote:

shut up i was high

Why does everyone on this forum get high? I mean really, we already had scooby. :smileytongue:

Everyone wants to be like scooby, champ weedsmokah of Uncharted.

The amount of fake scoobies should've been indicative of that...

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Message 14 of 31 (236 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1010 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Steven1379 wrote:

shut up i was high

lol. It's apparently fun. I've posted drunk before and not remembered posting so I'm guessing out of sober mind the instinct is to post on the internet. But tbh I don't know why someone would want to post high though. In my former experience with the marijuanas a long long time ago, I just wanted to play video games. Typing is too **bleep** boring when everything is entertaining. :'D

Message 15 of 31 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Mar 8, 2013
@Steven1379. You should've said "Sorry I was killing brain cells."
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 16 of 31 (209 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1674 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 8, 2013

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
@Steven1379. You should've said "Sorry I was killing brain cells."

The whole marijuana-kills-brain cells is just a myth. There are actually recent studies out there that prove that it does absolutely no damage to the brain, even if you are a heavy user.

Anything against weed in a bad way... like saying it causes cancer, makes you look disgusting, kills brain cells, etc. is pure propaganda. Completely not true.

(In fact, studies show that it actually kills cancer cells. I don't know why the hell you people against smoking pot choose to believe a study from 10 years ago that says marijuana kills brain cells, when the most recent studies show that it DOES NOT)

Message 17 of 31 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10165 posts

Mar 8, 2013
Steven's excuse shouldn't be "I was high".

It should be "I didn't read the post very well and posted hastily so that I have a say in this somehow".
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 18 of 31 (189 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Mar 8, 2013
@scoobycool. I have nothing against people who use it. I was actually in Colorado for vacation last summer and went into a legal weed store just to talk to the owner. He seemed like a cool guy. Anyways, one of my favorite rappers, Dizzy Wright, always smokes weed. Everyday at multiple times. So my question for you is, does it make you tired? He always looks sleepy in interviews.
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 19 of 31 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1674 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 8, 2013

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
@scoobycool. I have nothing against people who use it. I was actually in Colorado for vacation last summer and went into a legal weed store just to talk to the owner. He seemed like a cool guy. Anyways, one of my favorite rappers, Dizzy Wright, always smokes weed. Everyday at multiple times. So my question for you is, does it make you tired? He always looks sleepy in interviews.

Lmfao that's because it makes your eyes close a bit. That's usually how you know if someone is high. So he was obviously high af in those interviews.

I don't get tired at all unless I smoke really late at night (say an hour or two before I usually go to bed)

"Anyways, one of my favorite rappers, Dizzy Wright, always smokes weed." - What rapper doesn't smoke weed? Actually, let me change that. What musical artist in the music industry right now that's mainstream hip-hop/rap doesn't smoke weed?

Message 20 of 31 (169 Views)
0 Likes