Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: What ever happened to this map ?

Mar 8, 2013

scoobycool wrote:

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
@Steven1379. You should've said "Sorry I was killing brain cells."

The whole marijuana-kills-brain cells is just a myth. There are actually recent studies out there that prove that it does absolutely no damage to the brain, even if you are a heavy user.

Anything against weed in a bad way... like saying it causes cancer, makes you look disgusting, kills brain cells, etc. is pure propaganda. Completely not true.

(In fact, studies show that it actually kills cancer cells. I don't know why the hell you people against smoking pot choose to believe a study from 10 years ago that says marijuana kills brain cells, when the most recent studies show that it DOES NOT)

I know people who smoke weed and judging by their "behavior", I'm quite sure that it kills brain cells.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 21 of 31 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Mar 8, 2013
Hopsin doesn't smoke weed
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 22 of 31 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 8, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:

The whole marijuana-kills-brain cells is just a myth. There are actually recent studies out there that prove that it does absolutely no damage to the brain, even if you are a heavy user.

Anything against weed in a bad way... like saying it causes cancer, makes you look disgusting, kills brain cells, etc. is pure propaganda. Completely not true.

(In fact, studies show that it actually kills cancer cells. I don't know why the hell you people against smoking pot choose to believe a study from 10 years ago that says marijuana kills brain cells, when the most recent studies show that it DOES NOT)

I know people who smoke weed and judging by their "behavior", I'm quite sure that it kills brain cells.

You mean people who act dumb and act like they don't know how to use proper vocabulary? I'm just like that when I'm not on the internet, believe it or not. When I'm high I prefer not to talk "intelligent-like". Don't know why but I'm actually bein serious. It sort of kills my buzz. I HAVE to sound sort of.. dumb, if you will say.. makes me feel higher.

But in my mind I'm a really smart individual, which I prefer to "expose" when I'm sober.

Look at people like Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Lebron James, Snoop Lion, Johnny Depp... They all smoked weed. Look where they are now.

@Shut_Up_Fools - He's that guy that made that pants sag song right? It's honestly the only song I've ever heard from him. He fell off almost as quick as Soulja Boy.

iLL Mind of Hopsin, my cousin showed my the video for one of those a while ago. Didn't really pay attention to the song.

Message 23 of 31 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Mar 8, 2013

scoobycool wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:

You mean people who act dumb and act like they don't know how to use proper vocabulary? I'm just like that when I'm not on the internet, believe it or not. When I'm high I prefer not to talk "intelligent-like". Don't know why but I'm actually bein serious. It sort of kills my buzz. I HAVE to sound sort of.. dumb, if you will say.. makes me feel higher.

But in my mind I'm a really smart individual, which I prefer to "expose" when I'm sober.

Look at people like Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Lebron James, Snoop Lion, Johnny Depp... They all smoked weed. Look where they are now.

@Shut_Up_Fools - He's that guy that made that pants sag song right? It's honestly the only song I've ever heard from him. He fell off almost as quick as Soulja Boy. 

Bill Gates doesn't seem sleepy or dizzy to me. Also, he didn't become rich just because he may have smoked weed once or because he abandoned the university. Smiley Wink

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 24 of 31 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3622 posts

Mar 8, 2013

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
Hopsin doesn't smoke weed

Once again, thx for the intro to him. Was worth my bother.

On topic....I guess Graveyard is the closest thing we have.

Do you feel me?

Message 25 of 31 (231 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Mar 8, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:

Bill Gates doesn't seem sleepy or dizzy to me. Also, he didn't become rich just because he may have smoked weed once or because he abandoned the university. Smiley Wink

Lol, I meant that their pot smoking obviously didn't interfere with their success.

Message 26 of 31 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Stop talking about weed, start talking about the topic.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 27 of 31 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7264 posts

Mar 8, 2013

talk about a map that nobody knows the whereabouts of to talking about weed. This thread had an interesting derailment.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 28 of 31 (212 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Mar 8, 2013

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
@scoobycool. I have nothing against people who use it. I was actually in Colorado for vacation last summer and went into a legal weed store just to talk to the owner. He seemed like a cool guy. Anyways, one of my favorite rappers, Dizzy Wright, always smokes weed. Everyday at multiple times. So my question for you is, does it make you tired? He always looks sleepy in interviews.

It makes you lazy, un motivated, etc. I haven't smoked in about 2 years. And I only had casually smoked for about 6 months. It's just an expensive way to pass time in a trashy way. I quit beause I realized; I'm not in elementary school, and I have stuff to do.

Message 29 of 31 (201 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1487 posts

Mar 8, 2013

That map is something that only fits into the glorious summer beta, it doesn't deserve to be put into the trashy game we got in the end.

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 30 of 31 (195 Views)