Splicer
72 posts

Re: What is a good booster...

Feb 15, 2014

Once you have strafing down, move to another booster in slot 1.  There are plenty good ones.  You don't need fast strafing once you know how to do it and have good aim.  But if you have bad aim, stick with fleet foot to buy you some more time.

Message 21 of 33 (450 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Feb 15, 2014
^ agreed Smiley Happy
Sleep Matt signature
Message 22 of 33 (440 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Feb 15, 2014

team safe and explosive expert

team safe - great perk if you usually play in partys if you have gold its nearly impossible to kill your teammates so you never have to worry about "accidental" kills costing you the game.great if youre a wreckless player like me

explosive expert - good perk if you use many explosives in your fighting style i love to throw down multiple grenades then shoot my opponents as a distraction until the frag explodes.

Message 23 of 33 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Feb 23, 2014

DudeFromYoutube wrote:

team safe and explosive expert

team safe - great perk if you usually play in partys if you have gold its nearly impossible to kill your teammates so you never have to worry about "accidental" kills costing you the game.great if youre a wreckless player like me

explosive expert - good perk if you use many explosives in your fighting style i love to throw down multiple grenades then shoot my opponents as a distraction until the frag explodes.

Instead of explosive expert use explosive shell expert in which RPG and hammer increase use RPG or hammer as kickback also you will get about 10 kills per game from these only and to make sure you don't kill your teammates use team safe as Dude from youtube said

Message 24 of 33 (371 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Feb 23, 2014

1) Fleet Foot, Cloaked (if you don't have a hat).

2) Are there any other booster than Regeneration? Back in the Saddle might be good too.

Message 25 of 33 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 24, 2014

swaggbusterboi18 wrote:

List a booster that you use that made you better at the game besides cloaked and FF. (Cloaked is something im currently turning to learn),

When i'm not using these two i use Scoped In gold.

Message 26 of 33 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
16 posts

Feb 24, 2014

If you're willing to sacrifice cloaked and don't want to use fleet foot, team safe will be very helpful.  This game has a LOT of explosions, and having the benefit of not being downed by them can mean the difference between life and death by giving you an extra second or two to keep shooting.  

This post is kinda old, but just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.

Message 27 of 33 (332 Views)
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Feb 24, 2014

RyanRGR wrote:

If you're willing to sacrifice cloaked and don't want to use fleet foot, team safe will be very helpful.  This game has a LOT of explosions, and having the benefit of not being downed by them can mean the difference between life and death by giving you an extra second or two to keep shooting.  

This post is kinda old, but just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.

LolRyan! The change of team safe has been really bad for us!

I killed you a couple of times this weekend but I had my fair share of deaths by Tessa and her RPGs/Hammers! xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------

www.youtube.com/user/Artennos
Message 28 of 33 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 3, 2014
Well, you gotta learn strafe yourself, man. Boosters don't do much.

Try, I don't know, Endurance or Monkey Man. Chase them down. All up in their grill. You get more direct gunfights that way so you can practice more.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 29 of 33 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Mar 3, 2014
Explosive Expert- useful for if you get group ambushed. You can use the tap-a-nade technique to get on fair ground.

Scoped In - useful for when an opponent is shooting back (which is like all the time). With Scoped In , your view won't kick to the top of the screen every time they shoot you. Especially useful on the g-mal or dragon.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 30 of 33 (239 Views)
0 Likes