Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/11/2012
Online
2312 posts
 

Re: What is lagging?

Nov 14, 2012

"lag is a common word meaning to fail to keep up or to fall behind. In real-time applications, the term is used when the application fails to respond in a timely fashion to inputs. The most common use regards online gaming when the game doesn't respond in sync with the player's controls, usually due to a slow internet connection, server latency or overworked hardware."

 


Sorry Red, some people cant just answer the question at hand, and just end up being total **bleep**. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 11 of 31 (253 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: What is lagging?

Nov 14, 2012
I answered the question wais Smiley Happy

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 12 of 31 (240 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 12/15/2011
Offline
537 posts
 

Re: What is lagging?

Nov 14, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have plenty more if you still don't understand.  


Dude, you weren't kidding when you said you get the rough end of the stick, hth can you expect to play a decent or fair game with sh** like that going on Smiley Sad

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Message 13 of 31 (216 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/11/2012
Offline
1036 posts
 

Re: What is lagging?

Nov 14, 2012

sprinkler18 wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

I have plenty more if you still don't understand.  


Dude, you weren't kidding when you said you get the rough end of the stick, hth can you expect to play a decent or fair game with sh** like that going on :smileys

Exactly, that's the problem Smiley Sad

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 14 of 31 (204 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
4038 posts
 

Re: What is lagging?

Nov 14, 2012

 

I see all your lag vids, and raise you THIS!!!

 

 

Message 15 of 31 (193 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 12/15/2011
Offline
537 posts
 

Re: What is lagging?

Nov 14, 2012

Crimsonine wrote:

Dude, you weren't kidding when you said you get the rough end of the stick, hth can you expect to play a decent or fair game with sh** like that going on :smileys

Exactly, that's the problem Smiley Sad


I'll never get over this one as long as I live dude 

 

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Message 16 of 31 (183 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/22/2011
Online
4228 posts
 

Re: What is lagging?

Nov 14, 2012

 

Message 17 of 31 (179 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 12/15/2011
Offline
537 posts
 

Re: What is lagging?

Nov 14, 2012

monkeybutler100 wrote:

 

I see all your lag vids, and raise you THIS!!!

 

 


Thats just wrong  Smiley Sad

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Message 18 of 31 (178 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
4038 posts
 

Re: What is lagging?

Nov 14, 2012

sprinkler18 wrote:

monkeybutler100 wrote:

 

I see all your lag vids, and raise you THIS!!!

 

 


Thats just wrong  Smiley Sad


The funny thing is, he has videos of himself on youtube getting rages and rampants as if he's a good player!!! He sent me PMs on youtube saying it was me lagging, 1v1 etc!!! Until I pointed out every single other person in the video was behaving normally...... :then he shut up! Smiley Very Happy 

Message 19 of 31 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 12/15/2011
Offline
537 posts
 

Re: What is lagging?

Nov 14, 2012

monkeybutler100 wrote:

sprinkler18 wrote:

monkeybutler100 wrote:

 

I see all your lag vids, and raise you THIS!!!

 

 


Thats just wrong  Smiley Sad


The funny thing is, he has videos of himself on youtube getting rages and rampants as if he's a good player!!! He sent me PMs on youtube saying it was me lagging, 1v1 etc!!! Until I pointed out every single other person in the video was behaving normally...... :then he shut up! Smiley Very Happy 


Nice one lol,

 

here's a good example of that, I took it from one of my matches where a team-mate was lag killed and then the lagger does a celebration taunt to his buds, Smiley Surprised

 

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Message 20 of 31 (160 Views)