LOL man these lag clips are funny , sad too though
Message 21 of 31 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Re: What is lagging?

Nov 14, 2012

sprinkler18 wrote:

Dude, you weren't kidding when you said you get the rough end of the stick, hth can you expect to play a decent or fair game with sh** like that going on Smiley Sad

You know what really sucks?  That was from months ago... the lag wasn't as bad as it is now.  

I'm going to upload a video where I throw back someone's grenade, they stand on it, and while they're standing still in the explosion I shoot them in the head with the t-bolt and not only do they not get knocked down by the grenade that I threw back, but they do not get killed or even damaged by the t-bolt, they approach me with a pistole and I have to shoot her twice with the pistole and punch her to get the kill..... 

Before, I used to default to the t-bolt/d-sniper because it was my best choice against lag.  I could shoot a lagger in the head with a t-bolt and it'd kill them or do lots of damage...this game is now to the point where t-bolt shots go through my targets and not deal any damage what so ever.  It's not happening once in a while, it happens mutliple times a match in the new lab.  It's also to the point where every single sniper shot I try to dodge hits the air and kills me.  It's extremely rare if someone misses... heck I had one guy yesterday blind fire the t-bolt from a few feet away and I see the path a foot or two to my right by my anckles and I fall over dead.  

Message 22 of 31 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
537 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

sprinkler18 wrote:

Dude, you weren't kidding when you said you get the rough end of the stick, hth can you expect to play a decent or fair game with sh** like that going on Smiley Sad

You know what really sucks?  That was from months ago... the lag wasn't as bad as it is now.  

I'm going to upload a video where I throw back someone's grenade, they stand on it, and while they're standing still in the explosion I shoot them in the head with the t-bolt and not only do they not get knocked down by the grenade that I threw back, but they do not get killed or even damaged by the t-bolt, they approach me with a pistole and I have to shoot her twice with the pistole and punch her to get the kill..... 

Before, I used to default to the t-bolt/d-sniper because it was my best choice against lag.  I could shoot a lagger in the head with a t-bolt and it'd kill them or do lots of damage...this game is now to the point where t-bolt shots go through my targets and not deal any damage what so ever.  It's not happening once in a while, it happens mutliple times a match in the new lab.  It's also to the point where every single sniper shot I try to dodge hits the air and kills me.  It's extremely rare if someone misses... heck I had one guy yesterday blind fire the t-bolt from a few feet away and I see the path a foot or two to my right by my anckles and I fall over dead.  

Dude, it's not just that its getting bad, it's also getting more varied, the amount of different things I see happening now is totally unbelievable, I think the worse is the one shot killers and triple health merchants, there's untold of them out there now

there was this player in T.O. that I was killing normally (no lag between us) then a lagger late joined the match on their side and then the original player became almost indestructible, the games just luck based now

as for T.bolts they're totally useless against a pro lagger, as you'll see Smiley Sad

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Message 23 of 31 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Nov 14, 2012
Just played a match where this guy was so laggy... when he entered the dead body glitch You had to throw a grenade a few feet away from his body to kill him... it registered him being a couple feet away from where he actually was...made it a pain in the arse to deal with.

I died so many times trying to deal with him. After about 2 tries trying to stop him his team and he himself started protecting his body... then about 2 or 3 tries later they finally stopped but someone ran up the tower and lag killed the crap outa me.

My score would have been amazing that match, I was whooping so much arse. I ended up finishing 26 and 11 though.
Message 24 of 31 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
537 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:
Just played a match where this guy was so laggy... when he entered the dead body glitch You had to throw a grenade a few feet away from his body to kill him... it registered him being a couple feet away from where he actually was...made it a pain in the arse to deal with.

I died so many times trying to deal with him. After about 2 tries trying to stop him his team and he himself started protecting his body... then about 2 or 3 tries later they finally stopped but someone ran up the tower and lag killed the crap outa me.

My score would have been amazing that match, I was whooping so much arse. I ended up finishing 26 and 11 though.

Tell me about it gold, it's dire now,

I used to play every day and every spare hour I had, now it's just limited to weekends, purely because I'm sick to death of having to keep changing game styles just to counter lag, and afaic it's more about playing well just to stay alive rather than to get kills

BTW the biggest laggers around are ND themselves Smiley Sad

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Message 25 of 31 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
37 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Just keep posting these examples, they'll have to take notice. If nothing else they are somewhat hilarious to watch.

Message 26 of 31 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Nov 15, 2012

GISkid wrote:

Just keep posting these examples, they'll have to take notice. If nothing else they are somewhat hilarious to watch.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 27 of 31 (137 Views)
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Nov 15, 2012
LOL No Chloe I didn't
Message 28 of 31 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4001 posts

Nov 15, 2012