Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2251 posts

Re: What is the funniest emblem that you have seen?

Jan 16, 2013

wais_45 wrote:

runner21 wrote:
To be honest, I prefer Uncharted 3's emblem system over COD. In Uncharted, you CAN all have individual emblems, it's just limited. Meanwhile in COD, every other player has d**** and ***** as thier emblem. No fun.

I see what your saying. Most people have internet meme as emblems and it gets annoying and repetitive.

but on the other hand you can make some really amazing looking emblems too since they have more layers and more designs to go through, i have seen: boba fett and the assassin's creed logo (for the assassins not the templars) and i bet they have even better ones out there, the emblem system is the only thing i like about cod though and maybe the gold camo...

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 22 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10023 posts

Jan 16, 2013

My emblem's the piggyback logo.

It's the best I can do to be original. I had a logo before I figured the piggyback thing out, but honestly it's impossible to make it look nice since you can't move the logo.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 22 (456 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Jan 16, 2013
I entered the code or whatever for the piggyback emblem and it never worked...

I love my emblem, it's perfect a doo doo splatter and a dagger, and my name is from my uc2 days haha
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 22 (429 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Jan 16, 2013

I saw a guy who made a perfect clown face. Green hair, pale face, red nose. I still can't figure out how he did it.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 22 (415 Views)
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Jan 16, 2013

I saw a pink flower emblem yesterday. My emblem is simple, it's a black spot.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 22 (411 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Jan 16, 2013

kratos_snake__ wrote:
Well since ND didn't allow us to move the images on an X and Y axis, none.

Be thankfull for that, I saw a guy who tried to make a man with a small pink man (rotated sideways, and small enough that you could only tell that it was long and pink). I got the idea, but it could have been worse if you could move the images.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 22 (421 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
996 posts

Jan 17, 2013
I liked the emblem idea of it showing on the map. Too bad they suck. You can make really cool ones but it's hard and limited. 4/10 on this system.

As for funny? No. Nothing.

The ONLY good thing about whack ops 2 is the genitals and inappropriate images people make. The ONLY thing I enjoy. So COD: 1-Uncharted 3: 9000
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 22 (399 Views)
Sackboy
444 posts

The whole emblem system is a funny joke. No emblem has EV...

Jan 17, 2013

The whole emblem system is a funny joke. No emblem has EVER made me laugh or interested me.

>
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 22 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2251 posts

Re: The whole emblem system is a funny joke. No emblem has EV...

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

my emblem isn't funny but i think it's looks pretty cool though: i have the super skull in the middle (i believe you earn it for going legacy for the 5th time) and the 2 smaller skulls one facing left and the other: right, all 3 skulls are in red with a black base

super skull =

two smaller skulls = 

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 22 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3519 posts

Re: The whole emblem system is a funny joke. No emblem has EV...

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

I haven't come across any funny emblems. Would have been great to be able to move the emblems pieces a bit. I know that people would start making all kinds of dirty emblems but I don't care.

They probably suck so much that can't even be the top players and let everyone see it. :smileytongue:

Annyhwayh, I'm using Samurai that is upside down and a shade (or ghost, whatever it was called), and then as a base I had those two paw looking thingies in the two corners. Samurai and shade are black and the base is red. The Samurai that's upside down causes his head to create two legs.

All those together, it looks like a black colored monster with red arms. Well, that's what I was aiming for. I tried to do a better one but can't find the right pieces (or sizes) to make it look more monster-ish.

E: Would be nice to get some simple emblem pieces too. Like lines and stuff. I tried to do Finnish flag, and I had to use spiked bats, knifes and other crap as lines. It sucked.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 22 (380 Views)
0 Likes