Lombax Warrior
237 posts

Re: What is your favorite Loadout? Boosters, Guns, etc.

Oct 5, 2013

Elena G-MAL

Drake Para

Cloaked/FF

Daredevil/TS

T-Bolt for Kickback

On a side note,sometimes i can´t believe people use accuracy on G-MAL.For me it is actually harder because of the inconsistent AA.Sometimes the target will be very locked and sometimes you can´t even aim the gun because the AA is gone.It also becomes hard because the recoil sometimes bounce a lot and then in the next burst you have 0 recoil.Just my opinion thought.Vanilla G-MAL is better than accuracy xD

Message 11 of 14 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Oct 5, 2013

mat1995ps wrote:

On a side note,sometimes i can´t believe people use accuracy on G-MAL.For me it is actually harder because of the inconsistent AA.Sometimes the target will be very locked and sometimes you can´t even aim the gun because the AA is gone.It also becomes hard because the recoil sometimes bounce a lot and then in the next burst you have 0 recoil.Just my opinion thought.Vanilla G-MAL is better than accuracy xD

i know, like who would use something like that ...Smiley LOL

Message 12 of 14 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 5, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

mat1995ps wrote:

i know, like who would use something like that ...Smiley LOL

Creepy Rape Face.gif

Bang Bang!

Message 13 of 14 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
11242 posts

Oct 5, 2013
Jade M9 & Para 9.
FF or Cloaked
Team Safe

Message 14 of 14 (205 Views)
0 Likes