Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
7119 posts

Re: What makes high health good? Tell me.

Apr 5, 2013

I still want HC back it's not right that it was deleted I was a constant of HC I even collected all the treasures in HC within the first 2 months of the games release :smileysad: (Well 3 with Subway Event ha :smileyvery-happy:)

Sleep Matt signature
Message 71 of 88 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Apr 5, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

I still want HC back it's not right that it was deleted I was a constant of HC I even collected all the treasures in HC within the first 2 months of the games release :smileysad: (Well 3 with Subway Event ha :smileyvery-happy:)

I still support your old "Bring Back HC" thread, bro. You know I'm an HC enthusiast.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 72 of 88 (148 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7119 posts

Apr 5, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

I still support your old "Bring Back HC" thread, bro. You know I'm an HC enthusiast.

Yeah thanks lol :smileytongue: but I won't bump that anymore it's too old and of course all the backlash will come raining down if I bring it back as I am oh so beloved here (:smileyvery-happy:)

Sleep Matt signature
Message 73 of 88 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Apr 5, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Yeah thanks lol :smileytongue: but I won't bump that anymore it's too old and of course all the backlash will come raining down if I bring it back as I am oh so beloved here (:smileyvery-happy:)

Although the hate for HC mode is less, now. 

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 74 of 88 (140 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7119 posts

Apr 5, 2013

It's funny because look at Class....where is it?? it's dead now as well might as well have left HC but increased treasure drops or something

Sleep Matt signature
Message 75 of 88 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3538 posts

Apr 5, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Hey even I supported that idea

Do you feel me?

Message 76 of 88 (137 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7119 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Hey even I supported that idea

:smileysurprised:

Sleep Matt signature
Message 77 of 88 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Are You are enthusiast of +10 assists in game? Thx, but no. I was sick of tired of scores like 8 kills to 10 deaths and 12 assists. The only good thing about HC health was 3 melee hit. It should be implement in standard health, but that's all. 

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Message 78 of 88 (127 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7119 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

a20198610 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Are You are enthusiast of +10 assits in game? Thx, but no. I was sick of tired of scores like 8 kills to 10 deaths and 12 assists. The only good thing about HC health was 3 melee hit. It should be implement in standard health, but that's all. 

why are you worried about stats? i would take 8 and 10 with 12 assists over 20 and 10 every single time it means i helped the team if you get 20 and 10 but the rest of the team fails what good are you doing? that's selfish of you to always worry about your stats this is a team game.....just play the game

Sleep Matt signature
Message 79 of 88 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

a20198610 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Are You are enthusiast of +10 assits in game? Thx, but no. I was sick of tired of scores like 8 kills to 10 deaths and 12 assists. The only good thing about HC health was 3 melee hit. It should be implement in standard health, but that's all. 

why are you worried about stats? i would take 8 and 10 with 12 assists over 20 and 10 every single time it means i helped the team if you get 20 and 10 but the rest of the team fails what good are you doing? that's selfish of you to always worry about your stats this is a team game.....just play the game

I care about my stats, coz I trying to have their honest and legit. I would care about them like a !@#$%, If I would RQ and SQ like crazy, but it's not true. 90% of time i spend in DLC (even when we didn't had a DLC toggle) and my KDR is pretty small (like 1.90), but really legit. HC was terrible in that aspect. Beside it's not only about stats. You shooting like 8769 bullets with your gun. Blah! Someone else stolen your frag again with one single shoot. :smileymad: There was no fun for most of people coz of this.

Also: Separated Hitboxes > HC Health. Of course IMO.

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Message 80 of 88 (114 Views)
0 Likes