Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Naughty Paw
5535 posts

Re: What makes high health good? Tell me.

Apr 5, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

I never disagreed on high health or low health having pros or cons. It is obvious that high health better suits this game, I honestly don't know why low health would be considered good for this game. By low health I mean even lower than the crushing health we had a while back.

freshly warm tortillas wrapped around sizzling steak with the toppings of your choice, from sour cream, cilantro, tomatoes, cheese, onions, and anything else you can think of... amazing.

And yet you guys wanted HC gone. So much for high health.

Also, steak. Well done. Ron Swanson style.

I wanted HC gone? says who?

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 88 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9878 posts

Apr 5, 2013
Not you "you". Everyone else "you". Like a for example.

@a[numbers] Yes, I'm cool with 20+ assists and no kills. I'd rather have HC because stat freaks don't like that mode.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 88 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
5535 posts

Apr 5, 2013

although it annoys me when I get more assists than kills, I can live with it too. Nothing wrong with it and it shows I was a true asset to the team and not just some rambo killstealing tryhard or useless dying noob.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 88 (217 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6829 posts

Apr 5, 2013

nowadays with my playing styl i get very high assists very high kills and deaths a typical SteepMatt TDM match would be 20 and 14 or 15 with around 8 to 10 assists

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 88 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Not you "you". Everyone else "you". Like a for example.

@a[numbers] Yes, I'm cool with 20+ assists and no kills. I'd rather have HC because stat freaks don't like that mode.

Just a20. 

It's not only about stats. It's about having Fun. Dis you never was mad, when your third kill in row was stolen by some random? 8 to 10 bullets for nothing, just to give next free kill to your team mate.  

If I want to give some assists I take Chloe's M9 or Elena's G-Mal and I choose Obj. or Plunder to help mu buddies.

If I want to help my team to win close TDM, I also switch on those guns. I really don't care about my KDR then.

I'm sorry. I though "Ka-Ching" sound is the best aspect of fun in Uncharted TDM's - next to win of course.

Edit: I understand your point about stat freaks, but you really don't meet them too many in Classic too. 

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 88 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9878 posts

Apr 6, 2013
@a20 so what if you don't get the kill? Does your team score suddenly drop? The the game make the enemies have better anything? I don't think so.

As much as it seems annoying to get your kill stolen, I can live with a score like 2-4-14.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 88 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

Apr 6, 2013

the benefits of higher health in all non coop matches are:

-wack and roll would require you to get in more bullets before punching giving everyone a better change to figth back

-you would have more time to evade enemies that get into ur figth with others(kill stealers)

-ROF guns wont seem to be cheating to other with bad connection

-and the fact matches would last longer cus everyone takes more time to kill be killed

-+challenge

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 88 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 6, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@a20 so what if you don't get the kill? Does your team score suddenly drop? The the game make the enemies have better anything? I don't think so.

As much as it seems annoying to get your kill stolen, I can live with a score like 2-4-14.

I was angry coz all my effort was ruined by cheap situations. That's all.

I'm not. I think we already knows our points.

Most of people had similar feelings, and that's why ND decided to replace HC with Classic. What is funny about it: Classic is already very hard to play on DLC pool, so it looks like most of tryhards can't live without their precious kickbacks and mega effective guns like Marlowe's Para9, Jade's and ROF M9.  I miss about HC melee demage tho'.

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 88 (147 Views)
0 Likes