Fender Bender
4126 posts

Re: What makes multiplayer fun.

Aug 11, 2012
Uncharted has 1 of a kind mutiplayer , it has a unique feel to it unlike any other mutiplayer i have played.

No other mutiplayer has kept me playing like Uncharted has.
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 11 of 39 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7490 posts

Aug 11, 2012

iceyfire54312 wrote:
Uncharted has 1 of a kind mutiplayer , it has a unique feel to it unlike any other mutiplayer i have played.

you're not saying what makes it fun you're just saying why you like it lol

Sleep Matt signature
Message 12 of 39 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2121 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

Aside from the refreshing 3rd person perspective (comapred to the recent influx of military FPS MPs) the game also has uniqe gameplay mechanics, such as being able to climb/traverse almost every object/building on its maps rather than having to run around such an object/run up a staircase. The higher health (even though there's no leg hitboxes Smiley Mad) also gives players more time to react when beign shot at compared to other games. 

There's a whole big list of other reasons, but I'll leave them for other people to mention.

Yes it is refreshing,  but then you get shot trying to climb those objects. That is absolutely frustating. And like you said, there are no hitboxes for legs, which makes things more frustating. 

Message 13 of 39 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4126 posts

Aug 11, 2012

hjidontknow wrote:

Toxic156 wrote:

Aside from the refreshing 3rd person perspective (comapred to the recent influx of military FPS MPs) the game also has uniqe gameplay mechanics, such as being able to climb/traverse almost every object/building on its maps rather than having to run around such an object/run up a staircase. The higher health (even though there's no leg hitboxes Smiley Mad) also gives players more time to react when beign shot at compared to other games. 

There's a whole big list of other reasons, but I'll leave them for other people to mention.

Yes it is refreshing,  but then you get shot trying to climb those objects. That is absolutely frustating.

Then have some awareness on who's around you 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 14 of 39 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4795 posts

Aug 11, 2012

hjidontknow wrote:

Toxic156 wrote:

Yes it is refreshing,  but then you get shot trying to climb those objects. That is absolutely frustating. And like you said, there are no hitboxes for legs, which makes things more frustating. 

You're a very negative person, aren't you?

tlousig2
Message 15 of 39 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2121 posts

Aug 11, 2012

iceyfire54312 wrote:

It may be 1 of a kind and unique, but what makes it a great multiplayer?

Message 16 of 39 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7490 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Fakehound wrote:

hjidontknow wrote:

Toxic156 wrote:

lol i bet hes rage broken like 4 controllers

Sleep Matt signature
Message 17 of 39 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2121 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Fakehound wrote:

hjidontknow wrote:

Toxic156 wrote:

Why do you say that?

Message 18 of 39 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
2121 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Fakehound wrote:

hjidontknow wrote:

Toxic156 wrote:

I don't rage, I get annoyed. And I find this multiplayer to be one of the most annoying ones I've played.

Message 19 of 39 (92 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7490 posts

Aug 11, 2012

hjidontknow wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Fakehound wrote:

hjidontknow wrote:

Toxic156 wrote:

I don't rage, I get annoyed. And I find this multiplayer to be  one of the most annoying ones I've played.

then by all means don't play...and clearly you don't know what rage means......before 1.12 people would rage quit which means you're ANNOYED and you quit the game....you werent in a rage you were annoyed about the stats you got and you quit that is rage quit lol

Sleep Matt signature
Message 20 of 39 (87 Views)
0 Likes