Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 06 2013
By: Harold-Da-Man I Only Post Everything 894 posts

What's Left To Talk About?

15 replies 314 views Edited May 6, 2013

I haven't seen anything we say get noticed by ND, and it looks like they won't be fixing anything or adding anything besides hats. That said, I'll be leaving these forums for a while, if not for good. I won't leave the game though, but I just don't expect ND to do anything useful anymore.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 1 of 16 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1828 posts

Re: What's Left To Talk About?

May 6, 2013

Ok.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 2 of 16 (307 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7094 posts

May 6, 2013
Ok cool cya..........
Sleep Matt signature
Message 3 of 16 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 6, 2013

The forums purpose isn't just about voicing opinions on technical aspect of the game though. J.S.

Message 4 of 16 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4895 posts

May 6, 2013
Nothing. We're about done here. See you all in TLoU. However long that lasts.
 photo nightcrawlerf_zpsmmcb864d.gif
Message 5 of 16 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1718 posts

May 6, 2013

To answer your question: Nothing. Which is why I don't really post here anymore.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 6 of 16 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2271 posts

May 6, 2013

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

I haven't seen anything we say get noticed by ND, and it looks like they won't be fixing anything or adding anything besides hats. That said, I'll be leaving these forums for a while, if not for good. I won't leave the game though, but I just don't expect ND to do anything useful anymore.

the forums aren't meant to be a place where people go to complain about the game and demand developers to patch certain aspects of their game, it's a place for fans of the game to discuss the game with other fans / customers and what they liked or disliked about the game, to help players reach their potential by making guides or tips, etc... granted developers observe how their customers feel about their game on these forums (or so they say), so they can make improvements to future projects, but they shouldn't be expected to meet every demand their customers throw out at them

in the terms of changing a game towards their customers demands, ND is very good at it, and quite a bit better than other developers, but there are a lot of variables that could make even, to your eyes, the simpliest task difficult or not possible to complete with their available resources, for one ND has split into at least 2 teams since they are also working on completing the last of us at the moment...

Message 7 of 16 (249 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10076 posts

May 7, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

the forums aren't meant to be a place where people go to complain about the game and demand developers to patch certain aspects of their game, it's a place for fans of the game to discuss the game with other fans / customers and what they liked or disliked about the game, to help players reach their potential by making guides or tips, etc... granted developers observe how their customers feel about their game on these forums (or so they say), so they can make improvements to future projects, but they shouldn't be expected to meet every demand their customers throw out at them

in the terms of changing a game towards their customers demands, ND is very good at it, and quite a bit better than other developers, but there are a lot of variables that could make even, to your eyes, the simpliest task difficult or not possible to complete with their available resources, for one ND has split into at least 2 teams since they are also working on completing the last of us at the moment...

In layman's terms, the forums is supposed to be for competitive dudes, statfreaks, egotistic maniacs who thinks people care about what they do in the game (because it's sooo cool watching people play instead of playing the game), and other crap nobody cares out.

Although he's right. ND *DID* listen once. Remember Classic mode thread? That happened. That mother**bleep**ing happened, remember?

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 8 of 16 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11107 posts

May 7, 2013
You know there won't be any patches when ND stop talking to us. Same thing happened in U2, they slowly stopped talking and then we got stuck in 1.09.
Message 9 of 16 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10076 posts

May 7, 2013
Well, they stopped. Now what?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 10 of 16 (188 Views)
0 Likes