Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Guys there is one M9 that has 3 mods on it I forget the n...

Nov 6, 2011
Guys there is one M9 that has 3 mods on it I forget the name who has it? and is it any good , how do we get it
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 50 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
464 posts

That's Chloe's. Reload Speed/Scope Zoom/Call Out. I think...

Nov 6, 2011

castertroy-g wrote:
Guys there is one M9 that has 3 mods on it I forget the name who has it? and is it any good , how do we get it

That's Chloe's. Reload Speed/Scope Zoom/Call Out. I think you get it from FFA. Haven't used it myself, but the mods are just meh. 

Yesterday I unlocked the Jade M9 and use that for my M9 loadout. Pretty good for maps like Desert Village and Chateau.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 50 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1433 posts

Depends what playlist im playing.    Plunder/Objective --...

Nov 6, 2011

Depends what playlist im playing. 

Plunder/Objective --I usually switch to max ammo rapid hands.

TDM/FFA -- Rapid Fire.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 50 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3524 posts

I'm trying to get this gun.   And how can you say the mod...

Nov 6, 2011

Aimanem wrote:

castertroy-g wrote:

That's Chloe's. Reload Speed/Scope Zoom/Call Out. I think you get it from FFA. Haven't used it myself, but the mods are just meh. 

Yesterday I unlocked the Jade M9 and use that for my M9 loadout. Pretty good for maps like Desert Village and Chateau.

I'm trying to get this gun.

And how can you say the mods are "meh"!? Scope Zoom is meh, I agree, but fast reload and callout are very useful!

The best 2 M9 mods imo are fast reload and RoF, but callout is pretty good as well.

Do you feel me?
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 50 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

I've been trying to get either Chloe's or Marlowe's. I li...

Nov 6, 2011

duke_of_platypus wrote:

Aimanem wrote:

castertroy-g wrote:

And how can you say the mods are "meh"!? Scope Zoom is meh, I agree, but fast reload and callout are very useful!

The best 2 M9 mods imo are fast reload and RoF, but callout is pretty good as well.

I've been trying to get either Chloe's or Marlowe's. I literally have pages and pages on Facebook filled with nothing but  'I found a duplicate treasure and want to share some of its value with you! This treasure contains some cash for the first 10 friends who click this post. Do you want some Uncharted 3 cash?'

I hate the treasure drop system because it's 100% reliant on luck...and I'm the unluckiest person to ever live. Is truth.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 50 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
464 posts

Call Out does come in handy sometimes, but it doesn't rea...

Nov 6, 2011

duke_of_platypus wrote:

Call Out does come in handy sometimes, but it doesn't really help. It's good for Objective games, but doesn't really do anything for you. I guess to me Scope Zoom and Call Out are the least important mods, while Reload Speed is the most important. 

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 50 (271 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Re: What's the best mod for M9?

Jul 20, 2012

i unlocked flynn's m9 and marlowes m9 really fast, so i used marlowes b.c of reload speed. i switched to the jade m9 when i got it because clip size is better than max ammo. 

lol i accidently legacied though, so i lost it :smileytongue: ahah

i then started using RoF on my m9 and its way better, it just gets more shots faster. im currently 5 triple threats away from leveling up weapons expert so when i finish ill put either reload speed, blindfire accuracy or clip size on it, but im still undecided.

chloes m9 eludes me still. the only ffa treasure im missing (emerald skull bead), its nonsense

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 50 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

Jul 20, 2012
Just use Chloes m9, three good mods already on there. Reload and scope zoom help a lot.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 50 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6257 posts

Jul 20, 2012

RoF.... cause they'll be dead before they know it as long as you are good with recoil.

As for the treasure weapons I would say Chloe's M9. Reload Speed is great, Call Out helps you from getting cornered by multiple people, and Scope Zoom increases accuracy a lot and is great for getting headshots.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

ND Dev Replies: MacGruber310 / sintax201

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 50 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4298 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2012

Obviously if your looking for the best mod in general it would have to be rate of fire.

In terms of treasure set M9's my preference has to be Jade M9 due to having rapid reloading and an extended clip. Though most consider Flynn's M9 the best M9 for obvious reasons.(hence why I am basically forced to use it in Objective matches.)

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 50 (255 Views)
0 Likes