Sackboy
392 posts

Re: What's the best mod for M9?

Jul 20, 2012

GMRcris wrote:

Obviously if your looking for the best mod in general it would have to be rate of fire.

In terms of treasure set M9's my preference has to be Jade M9 due to having rapid reloading and an extended clip. Though most consider Flynn's M9 the best M9 for obvious reasons.(hence why I am basically forced to use it in Objective matches.)

If you use flynn's M9 in any DM modes, kust shows that your aim s bad,if you have a good aim then you should use the jade M9 or marlows IMO
Click to see my YouTube Channel

Message 31 of 50 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3797 posts

Jul 20, 2012

If I use M9, it's usually either Flynn's or Chloe's.

Message 32 of 50 (345 Views)
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Jul 20, 2012
Jade M9 is my personal choice.
Message 33 of 50 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4343 posts

Jul 20, 2012

kris159 wrote:

GMRcris wrote:

Obviously if your looking for the best mod in general it would have to be rate of fire.

In terms of treasure set M9's my preference has to be Jade M9 due to having rapid reloading and an extended clip. Though most consider Flynn's M9 the best M9 for obvious reasons.(hence why I am basically forced to use it in Objective matches.)

If you use flynn's M9 in any DM modes, kust shows that your aim s bad,if you have a good aim then you should use the jade M9 or marlows IMO

How does that show my aim is bad? That mean's everyone else is using the weapon in objectives while their rushing and hence I am forced to use the same weapon in order to compete? How does that even remotely relate my aim being bad exactly?

Message 34 of 50 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Jul 20, 2012
best mod is clip size
Message 35 of 50 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Jul 20, 2012

If I'm using a basic M9, I like to use Scope Zoom.

If I'm using a treasure set M9, then Flynn's.

Message 36 of 50 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
392 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2012

GMRcris wrote:

kris159 wrote:

GMRcris wrote:

How does that show my aim is bad? That mean's everyone else is using the weapon in objectives while their rushing and hence I am forced to use the same weapon in order to compete? How does that even remotely relate my aim being bad exactly?

Its not that, in TOJ or Plunder there is more action going on and so on you will need more bullets in you clip to spray and shot on multiple targets at once and blindfire. I think i expressed myself wrong with WHY its bad for DM matches, i meant that the mods on flynn's m9, IMO, are useless in DM gamemodes and where the jade- marlows M9 has better mods. Smiley Wink

Message 37 of 50 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4343 posts

Jul 20, 2012

kris159 wrote:
Its not that, in TOJ or Plunder there is more action going on and so on you will need more bullets in you clip to spray and shot on multiple targets at once and blindfire. I think i expressed myself wrong with WHY its bad for DM matches, i meant that the mods on flynn's m9, IMO, are useless in DM gamemodes and where the jade- marlows M9 has better mods. Smiley Wink

Considering the general pace of TDM, I don't think I'd be using an M9 in TDM anyway....

Flynn's M9 is widely considered the best because it has an extended clip (which there is a constant preference debate of what's better an extended clip or rapid reloading, it ultimately is purely preference) and it has blind-fire accuracy. The M9 even withouth this mod is hands down one of the best blind-fire weapons in the game currently only rivaled that of the KAL-7, and that blind-fire accuracy mod only makes it even that much closer to that of the KAL-7 in terms of CQC effectiveness.

So overall most consider Fynn's M9 to be the best M9 in the game.

Message 38 of 50 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
392 posts

Jul 20, 2012
Yea and thats your opinion and i have my own opinion Smiley Happy

Message 39 of 50 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Jul 20, 2012
Best Mod is probably Call Out Smiley Very Happy

I recommend a Treasure set M9, Jade M9 or ROF if you just want to speed things up and buy a Mod. Good Luck!

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 40 of 50 (281 Views)
0 Likes