Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Re: What's your favorite part about Uncharted multiplayer?

Apr 19, 2013

I like how it's 3rd person and if someone starts shooting you, you still have somewhat of a chance to kill them. The amount of customization is pretty cool also.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2177 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Getting headshots with a T-Bolt :smileyvery-happy:

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
307 posts

Apr 19, 2013

A tightly contested game between two fairly balanced and evenly matched teams of randoms.

When everyone is giving it their all for the objective and knows they are in a fight, it's sooooo fun. There is this brief bond formed between strangers that you will never see and may never run into again online, but for the duration of that match, you're side-by-side defending each other and trying to cap that last idol/hold onto that last hill.

I get so fired up after matches like that that I usually end up sending gg messages to most of the people on both teams. "Hell yeah, man! GG!" 

For me, team balancing is so critical. I'm an average player. Definitely below average for a forumer, but probably average for the general population. I love being matched up with players of similar skill. It's not much fun when I get stomped by pros, and it's not much fun when I stomp others. But when everyone is fairly matched and the outcome is in doubt, then I get really into it and go super tryhard.  

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (118 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9751 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Let me elaborate.

Back then I loved Hc mode, yes. That's because it's the only mode I owned EVEN while a newbie.

Treasure-hunting is my ultimate love, though. I love treasure. That's why I'm kinda sad about UC3's story. Why aren't you looking for treasure? :smileysad:
Currently looking for GTA Online friends who aren't obviously bad sports.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

Regarding treasure-hunting:

Well, it looks like Drake...

*puts on sunglasses*

Can't catch a break...

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 20, 2013

inigomontoya74 wrote:

A tightly contested game between two fairly balanced and evenly matched teams of randoms.

When everyone is giving it their all for the objective and knows they are in a fight, it's sooooo fun. There is this brief bond formed between strangers that you will never see and may never run into again online, but for the duration of that match, you're side-by-side defending each other and trying to cap that last idol/hold onto that last hill.

I get so fired up after matches like that that I usually end up sending gg messages to most of the people on both teams. "Hell yeah, man! GG!" 

For me, team balancing is so critical. I'm an average player. Definitely below average for a forumer, but probably average for the general population. I love being matched up with players of similar skill. It's not much fun when I get stomped by pros, and it's not much fun when I stomp others. But when everyone is fairly matched and the outcome is in doubt, then I get really into it and go super tryhard.  

couldn't have said it better.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2504 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Glitching through walls.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
473 posts

Apr 21, 2013
I like how everyone just dies when I step in the room with my glock. Easy wins.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (61 Views)
0 Likes