Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Re: Where we should give up and where we shouldn't

Mar 21, 2013
Trust me, tourney is always on green light.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 11 of 55 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
617 posts

Mar 22, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Yes, if it comes to changes and general prize-updates.

But I'm not sure if that includes fixes as well...

Message 12 of 55 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Mar 22, 2013
I think ND should just stop being lazy and fix the actual bs in this game. If they actually fixed all the technical stuff more players would play more right? If they have time to add all these stupid stuff in this game than I'm pretty sure they can fix the main problems to fix this corrupted game. 17 patches and haven't fixed the main issues smh. -_-
Message 13 of 55 (285 Views)
Fender Bender
3470 posts

Mar 22, 2013

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
We need to get rid of leaderboards. That would get rid of D-bags.

Good point that is, and not to mention it would make the game less competitive which is more fun, at least for me personally. 

Message 14 of 55 (284 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Lordidude wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Yes, if it comes to changes and general prize-updates.

But I'm not sure if that includes fixes as well...

I'm actually pretty sure a fix happened in the tourney about something, and it happened so fast threads came up regarding how ND fixes the Tourney but not the game.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 15 of 55 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Mar 23, 2013

NeVeO wrote:

Lordidude wrote:

Blindfire

They definitely will NOT change blindfire.

ND told us they wanted to make the MP more accessable for newer players.

- The main point is, the whole game is designed in a way to ensure and create CQC situations:

* The whole blindfire-system is corrupted and way too strong. Besides they already nerfed blindfire accuracy, range and walking speed while firing and the jumpshot.

* Sprint (no explanation needed)

* Boosters (Endurance, Team Safe)

* Kickbacks (Speedy G, Militia Man, Shootie)

* Kal-7

* Blindfire-Mods

* Melee-Rolling (for the last time, this isn't a "glitch" it is intended)

* CQC-supporting maps and areas (Yemen, Highrise, Desert Village)

The point is, the whole game is designed around blindfire - they would ruin their intentions if they made blindfire more useless. And this they won't do.

Reading this made me feel angry and powerless, and though I could write something long about why you shouldn't encourage people to stop begging for the blindfire nerf (because that's wrong), I'd rather say what crossed my mind because I'm tired of this deaf and stupid company that ignores everything except when there's money involved:

Naughty Dog, SCREW YOU and your **bleep** casual quest. I sincerely hope they abandon you as soon as possible. They will sooner or later, but the sooner the better so you stop destroying your **bleep** games.

Out of curiosity I looked up Fakehound's thread for a Classic mode in the Uncharted 3 playlist. ND gave us Classic mode, but guess how many kudos it has to date: 89. Matthijs_17's thread has 137 to date, even with a less active forum community. We shouldn't give up. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 16 of 55 (252 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 23, 2013

i really don't understand the reason why they don't wanna nerf blindfire. the noobs never blindfire. really, whenever i see a noob, they usually run up to me and melee or just aim their gun not caring about the distance between me and them. 

Message 17 of 55 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Mar 23, 2013
That's because they probably heard about the negative reputation one gets while blindiring. Maybe their UC3-active friends told them.
Message 18 of 55 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
617 posts

Mar 24, 2013

intheheart wrote:

i really don't understand the reason why they don't wanna nerf blindfire. the noobs never blindfire. really, whenever i see a noob, they usually run up to me and melee or just aim their gun not caring about the distance between me and them. 

Because they don't know iron fisting yet.

The moment they figure that out, they'll blindfire their little hearts out.

Message 19 of 55 (209 Views)
Wastelander
559 posts

Re: Upcoming fixes and abandoned ideas

Mar 24, 2013
It can't be accessible to every1 until they balance and fix the many problems currently ignored by them.
They're still dreaming if they think many players will stick around long to deal with the bs. If i was a new player and constantly dealt with the matchmaking, horribly laggy foreigners, and just the amount of cheap kills available.....id more than likely never return.

Message 20 of 55 (195 Views)
0 Likes