Survivor
2195 posts

Re: Where we should give up and where we shouldn't

Mar 24, 2013

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

jayjay275 wrote:

Best way to payback Naughty Dog is boycott all future DLC and the Last of Us and wait until a sale goes on for their future games. 

That's also kind of stupid, and you rob yourself of a good game. Still, I hope they leave microtransactions in the past for future releases, and listen to the community earlier on in their games' lives.

Kind of stupid? Do you know what it is like to work 40 hours on a full time job? Are you saving up for anything with said job? Do you have bills to pay, kids to feed and other such resposibilities? No? Then you have no idea what you are talking about. I'm not going to support a game developer who deosn't listen to their community, and only have made their game worst. With the Tournament scam, FHC scam, Free to Play scam, LAN mode not being included in the downloadable version of the online, buying the full level unlock for the multiplayer which doesn't even work yet they released it for sale and all their other mistakes/lies that they threw into this destroyed multiplayer I'm not going to 'support them.' I'm glad some families are rich or the parents can buy their kids game whenever they want, some of us though can't afford new games every week or ask mommy for a new game. I'm not going to buy The Last of Us, there are tons of other games I can buy that I want to play that I haven't tried yet. I have better sales on Steam or can check sales for other stuff on PSN (couple of weeks ago I got two PSP games on sale for my Vita on the PS Store.) If you want to support a company who treats their games and fans like crap then go ahead. I have better, and more important things to spend my money on. They also won't stop with microtransactions, they now figure they can release a broken multiplayer and scam their userbase with tournament tickets and stupid hats. Every purchase of future DLC and/or tickets promotes this type of behavior from ND. Don't take my word for it though, let us watch and see how they handle future games.

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 55 (230 Views)
I Only Post Everything
996 posts

Mar 24, 2013

jayjay275 wrote:

Best way to payback Naughty Dog is boycott all future DLC and the Last of Us and wait until a sale goes on for their future games. 

Cool. Have fun with that. I'll be playing The Last of Us on day 1.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 55 (217 Views)
Wastelander
581 posts

Mar 26, 2013

One more.

The last time they promised "huge changes, big surprises" etc.

It was simply scam2play.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 55 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2289 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

Do I have to say what I want? Or what I think should be in the game?

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 55 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9840 posts

Re: Upcoming fixes and abandoned ideas

Mar 27, 2013
Nah, JD. It's as obvious as what I want.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 55 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
702 posts

Mar 27, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Nah, JD. It's as obvious as what I want.

Hardcore mode?

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 55 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9840 posts

Mar 27, 2013
Hardcore mode.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 55 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
702 posts

Mar 27, 2013

I knew it.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 55 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
581 posts

Mar 31, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Hardcore mode.

See what I've written under new game modes.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 55 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9840 posts

Re: Future Patch and forgotten ideas

Mar 31, 2013
Not a new game mode. Just what everyone's also-dead UC2TDM- I mean Classic killed.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 55 (103 Views)
0 Likes