Wastelander
672 posts

Re: Future Patch and forgotten ideas

Apr 9, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Not a new game mode. Just what everyone's also-dead UC2TDM- I mean Classic killed.

I think the only way to get this back is via Lab...

Message 31 of 55 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Future Patch and abandonned ideas

Apr 9, 2013
@Lord I'm totally fine with that. HC mode is great, and if you want, pair it with Crushing TDM.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 32 of 55 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
672 posts

Re: Where we should give up and where we shouldn't

Apr 15, 2013

CrazyEmotions wrote:
17 patches and haven't fixed the main issues smh. -_-

Yes.

This is what I was talking about.

And after 17 more or less disappointing technical fixes in patches people still expect that ND change the main feature (not issue) which is blindfire.

Message 33 of 55 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
672 posts

Apr 29, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@Lord I'm totally fine with that. HC mode is great, and if you want, pair it with Crushing TDM.

That would be a fine solution, though I doubt it may happen - the hate for HC was just too big...

Message 34 of 55 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: What we'll NEVER get to see

Apr 29, 2013
It was ridiculous hate, even. Did they really have to remove it off the face of the game? No HC in LAN or anything?

Why couldn't they try not to be pansies and pair it with Classic or something?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 35 of 55 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Apr 29, 2013

Lordidude wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

That would be a fine solution, though I doubt it may happen - the hate for HC was just too big...

Yes and you want to know why? because HC took skill unlike TDM....people just want convenience what's easier this game was designed to reward cheapskates and cheaters

Sleep Matt signature
Message 36 of 55 (201 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 29, 2013
^ Steep's right here. EVEN the KAL needs a little skill to use, since you can't just chase someone down at high health.
Message 37 of 55 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Apr 29, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
^ Steep's right here. EVEN the KAL needs a little skill to use, since you can't just chase someone down at high health.

Actually speaking of the KAL I actually am making this my main weapon im surprisingly better with it than an m9 or ak

Sleep Matt signature
Message 38 of 55 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
672 posts

Apr 29, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

Yes and you want to know why? because HC took skill unlike TDM....people just want convenience what's easier this game was designed to reward cheapskates and cheaters

Amen to this.

This is what I was talking in the starting post - the whole game was intentionally designed the way many people hate it today.

All the blindfire changes would take with them that ND would have to redesign the whole game - because their main idea (cheap kills, noob friendly) were endangered. 

Message 39 of 55 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 29, 2013
I switched to the RaffDrag myself. The RaffDrag gives me the extra oomph I need since I'm more of a guy who's too far from the action just by bad luck.
Message 40 of 55 (188 Views)
0 Likes