Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
7044 posts

Re: What we'll NEVER get to see

Apr 29, 2013

You use raffica? in 2 years i still have yet to see a raff in a public game i swear......anyways I think the KAL is designed for players with my playstyle im more of an in the heat of the action kind of guy which unfortunately results in high deaths :smileysad:

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 55 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10010 posts

Apr 29, 2013
I've been using it a lot, especially with WE to do Acc and RS along with MA and RS Drag.

I don't even do it for the WE trick. I just like running around with a Raffica, but I like having my own cool mods on it.

Faster switching is just a plus. It takes care of two problems: getting surprised while holding a Drag (switch to Raffica and open fire) or you spot your buddies in serious trouble (take out the Drag as soon as you find a high place and go for it)
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 55 (167 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7044 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013

Yeah i love WE its my exclusive 1st booster i wont ever change it

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 55 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Apr 29, 2013

lol, you guys aren't even playing UC3 atm. & I used to use the RaffDrag, I would get a few kills in the start of the game, then people would understand what i was doing, then they would strafe randomly & BF, cornershoot. . . 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 55 (161 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7044 posts

Apr 29, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

lol, you guys aren't even playing UC3 atm. & I used to use the RaffDrag, I would get a few kills in the start of the game, then people would understand what i was doing, then they would strafe randomly & BF, cornershoot. . . 

I wont be joining you until Friday because I am not home I am Upstate.....for those interested tbat is why these past few months I have layed off UC3 because Ive had to be up here and not home but im on the vita

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 55 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4337 posts

Apr 29, 2013
One, they already told us they only have a two man team working on this game so I doubt they really need to pull them onto TLOU.

Two, we're never seeing another patch. Especially one that changes this pile of dogcrap into something good.

/thread
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 55 (121 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Apr 29, 2013
I didn't read through this entire thread, and, I'm quite certain this has probably been brought up before, but I think there should be a system when connecting to online multiplayer that tests the user's Internet speed. Basically, if they have Internet that is not up to par, they can't connect to play online.

I know many people would consider this unfair, but laggy players ruin the game for many others. And if you're not able to play the game appropriately, including Internet speed, then you shouldn't be able to play at all.

I know this will not be implemented in UC3, and I'm not suggesting that at this point, but it would be nice for future games like TLOU and UC4 if and when it comes to fruition.
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 55 (118 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10010 posts

Apr 30, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

Why, what WERE you doing? The WE trick?

Can't you just snipe like a normal dude and also use your handgun while a normal dude? The Raff isn't that hard. 2 bursts to steelfist, three to kill. Not bad, you know.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 55 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Apr 30, 2013

I haven't quited sniping, I just quited RaffDrag trick with W.E, & I use the Raff when I'm with a few buds so i can kill steal :smileytongue: 

@A29 bro I'm sorry :smileytongue: 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 55 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10010 posts

Apr 30, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

I haven't quited sniping, I just quited RaffDrag trick with W.E, & I use the Raff when I'm with a few buds so i can kill steal :smileytongue: 

@A29 bro I'm sorry :smileytongue: 

You mean the WE trick? Dude, I rarely use that. RaffDrag is just a way to say you're using a Raffica and the Dragon without getting censored in chat. :l

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 55 (91 Views)
0 Likes