Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Re: What would you like to see in uncharted 4 mulitiplayer

Aug 13, 2013
@frankenstien207
I don't think adding more weapons really adds anything other then a new look.
Look at something like call of duty a lot of the wepons work pretty much the same as each other uncharted really doesn't need that have a gun for each situation and that's like a close range gun (m9) medium range (ak47) long (gmail) really long (dragon sniper) and that's it. It's more balanced and mods can be used to modify your gun to your likening
Message 11 of 25 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Aug 13, 2013

Just going to list a bunch of stuff off the top of my head. Probably will forget stuff.

- Hair for Custom Heroes/Villains.

- Female Custom Heroes/Villains.

- The ability to choose from a selection of preset faces for our Custom Hero/Villain(removing the generic feel of custom characters).

- Incorporate different "move sets" for people. EX: For those who've seen the videos of Spyder doing mo-cap, you'll understand. For those who haven't, basically different variations of running, jumping etc. A move set with a parkour style would be awesome, such as what Spyder did (still don't know what he did mo-cap for).

- Leave PW's as either a medal kickback or in the map, not both.

- Better servers.

- More unique maps. Maybe something like a very large mall or something.

- A way to have more than 1 long gun and 1 hand gun. Maybe use all the directional arrows to choose a weapon.

- More than 10 players max. Also, include a variety of max. player matches. We have 2vs2vs2, why not have increase the team to 3,4,5 etc?

- A color wheel for selecting the color of a piece of clothing. Also, let us change more than 1 of the colors.

- Improve the emblem creator to be more in-depth and also find more uses for the emblems. Not sure what though.

- Remove the leaderboards and the tournament thing. I see no point in either other than a reason for people to resort to playing "cheaply".

All I can think of for now. Other than what I listed, basically just give us more of what we've got.

Message 12 of 25 (264 Views)
Splicer
88 posts

Aug 13, 2013
No characters in co-op that can kill you just becauee they have a helmet on.

Otherwise:
Dad: see that son, that is a helmet that can withstand even the worst of grenades and bullets!
Son: but.. it's just a helmet what kind of **bleep** is that made of and-
Dad: shh.. it's maaaaaaagic.
Message 13 of 25 (245 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1109 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 14, 2013

Oh boy...  inb4 huge list:

-More Hitboxes on body

-Unique character selection that goes with the Uncharted universe.

-Remove loadouts,kickbacks,powerplays and try new things that focus on fun instead of gimmicks. Go with UC2 formula and improve it.

-Focus on Co-op and community more

-A free2play / microtransaction model that actually offers value instead of complete nonsense.   

-New maps instead of rehash maps.

-No aim assist

-No RNG (Random # Generator)  Treasures... should be aquired by skill not luck.  i.e.  Hidden Treasures in secret areas, puzzles and earned by doing speedruns, killing certain enemies by difficulty.

-Focus on making it unique with maps. (Try something insane to draw people in)  

- Better Servers and matchmaking, people buy a PS4 because it should do what the PS3 can't do. 

- Don't pull stunts like you did with UC3, learn from the mistakes.

I'm just throwing what can be improved and Creative ideas like everyone else here.  If your reading this, (which I doubt)

Message 14 of 25 (212 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Aug 14, 2013
Really no loadouts at all ?
More coop would be awesome I love this games coop
Message 15 of 25 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Aug 14, 2013
. No kickbacks or at least have less while keeping them balanced
Message 16 of 25 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 14, 2013

fyiByas wrote:

Oh boy...  inb4 huge list:

-More Hitboxes on body

-Unique character selection that goes with the Uncharted universe.

-Remove loadouts,kickbacks,powerplays and try new things that focus on fun instead of gimmicks. Go with UC2 formula and improve it.

-Focus on Co-op and community more

-A free2play / microtransaction model that actually offers value instead of complete nonsense.   

-New maps instead of rehash maps.

-No aim assist

-No RNG (Random # Generator)  Treasures... should be aquired by skill not luck.  i.e.  Hidden Treasures in secret areas, puzzles and earned by doing speedruns, killing certain enemies by difficulty.

-Focus on making it unique with maps. (Try something insane to draw people in)  

- Better Servers and matchmaking, people buy a PS4 because it should do what the PS3 can't do. 

- Don't pull stunts like you did with UC3, learn from the mistakes.

I'm just throwing what can be improved and Creative ideas like everyone else here.  If your reading this, (which I doubt)

No aim assist in a console shooter?
My reaction:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

I crash camel into bridge I no care I love it
-Pakalu Papito
Message 17 of 25 (183 Views)
Wastelander
679 posts

Aug 14, 2013

I’m posting this on behalf of a friend, thanks Mirahh!

1. Another vote for 4-person coop and perhaps a buddy system in coop as well. More coop modes in general…more coop variety! More types of arena rounds than just siege, survival and gold rush... What about a Marked Man round in Arena?...where there are points/cash bonuses for the length of time or the number of kills before the Marked Man dies – that would encourage team play to protect the Marked Man.
  2. More objective modes and continue to keep those kills/deaths out of a person’s stats.  Capture The Flag?
  3. How about a mode where everyone’s loadout changes.  The same loadout for everyone each change, to be fair.  To keep things somewhat manageable, perhaps only a certain number of loadout changes per match, after a certain number of kills or after certain time intervals.  In a custom match, these could be configurable settings.
  4. Unless ND can solve the issues with lag, keep the teams small..4v4 to reduce lag (and better support the buddy system so in a full team, no one has to be Lone Wolf) and take some heat off of the servers.  Or if 5 person teams are maintained, give a Lone Wolf some kind of bonus (this might necessitate strengthening the buddy system to justify it).
  5. Regional matchmaking option and a ping toggle.
  6. LOADS more customization, female custom characters!,.hair for male characters...Ideally, facial features and body type could be changed.
  7. Stat hats that can be bought with real money are okay, but the ability to assign any boosts and nerfs  (from a preset palette) for those things you bought would be great. Basically, Role Playing Game-level customization.
  8. A closed beta that includes a pool of randomly selected players but also Uncharted veterans by invitation and/or by application.  It’d be great if Naughty Dog used people’s stats to select a representative cross-section of the existing player community.  No patching for game balance post release is a laudable goal…it’s so annoying.
  9. Make high fives more reliable!
  10. Also, cool cinematic scenes before and/or after matches that showcases your team and how well you did somehow. The first kill of the match, the last kill of the match, the last kill in the longest streak.  Was something like that was in the UC3 BETA?

Message 18 of 25 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Aug 14, 2013

4 vs 4 in Comp is too small for game like Uncharted. 6 vs 6 or 8 vs 8 is great that way the buddy system actually works as well.

Message 19 of 25 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1247 posts

Aug 14, 2013

CaptainProduce67 wrote:

1. Also, cool cinematic scenes before and/or after matches that showcases your team and how well you did somehow. Was something like that was in the UC3 BETA?

*sniff* One of my favorite Uncharted 3 features. I don't care how repetitive you say they were. :smileytongue:

Here's just some gameplay footage from the Summer Beta. You can see the intros and outros.

Message 20 of 25 (157 Views)
0 Likes