Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Re: What would you like to see in uncharted 4 mulitiplayer

Aug 14, 2013

runner21 wrote:

CaptainProduce67 wrote:

1. Also, cool cinematic scenes before and/or after matches that showcases your team and how well you did somehow. Was something like that was in the UC3 BETA?

*sniff* One of my favorite Uncharted 3 features. I don't care how repetitive you say they were. Smiley Tongue

Here's just some gameplay footage from the Summer Beta. You can see the intros and outros.

Shatoo is such a good map. 
Anyways, these intros and outros are great and all, but having to watch them EVERY game would get on my nerves lol.
What's really left of the intros are the train and plane sections on London Underground and Airstrip, which, imo, are the most broken pieces of **bleep** I've ever seen, especially the train section. The character movement is too inaccurate and sluggish, the distance between trains is too far away and the lag all make it an absolute pain.

I crash camel into bridge I no care I love it
-Pakalu Papito
Message 21 of 25 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 14, 2013
At least put the outros in. How is having morons running around killing you at the end of a game better? It's the end of the game. None of it counts anymore, you arseholes.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 22 of 25 (271 Views)
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Aug 15, 2013

Make your own gun camo.

Message 23 of 25 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
685 posts

Aug 15, 2013

@Zidane_Finito...

Larger teams in competitive would be interesting but only if that additional processing does not somehow affect the game (ie. lag)...which is the principal reason I suggested smaller teams.  Also, Uncharted doesn’t tend to have the massive player base that the common first person shooters do where larger teams are commonplace.

Message 24 of 25 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Aug 15, 2013
_
_Lag more comes down to the Net Code more than additional players & I doubt adding 1 or 3 more players to a team can put much pressure on the PS4's internal hardware.
Also UC3 may not have the COD Player base but even it's current state it can support teams of 12 or 16 in the most active modes this late in it's cycle, don't see why UC4 shouldn't be able to do this. They've been so many times i've been in full games & I still struggle to find people from the other team, I def think 8 vs 8 would be perfect.
Message 25 of 25 (235 Views)
0 Likes