Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
9954 posts

Re: Whats with all the communication

Nov 13, 2013

We run in different circles then. My friends happen to know TLOU because of the story. The few of them who actually played MP thinks that the MP sucks. I can't blame them, since there's what, 3 modes, not counting mercs?

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 71 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Nov 13, 2013

I know Portal 3 is a pipe dream but a gamer can always hope, right? :smileyhappy:

Maybe I'm missing something about the PS4 but it's definitely not a "must have now" for me.  A more new, powerful platform inherently comes with the drawback that it's unproven.  As I said, no launch titles really capture my imagination but after looking at the list again, I can see there are a number with broad appeal.

What I'm really excited about is the "Spectator Mode".  I'm very curious to know more about that and what the developers do with it.

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 71 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9954 posts

Nov 13, 2013

CaptainProduce67 wrote:

I know Portal 3 is a pipe dream but a gamer can always hope, right? :smileyhappy:

Maybe I'm missing something about the PS4 but it's definitely not a "must have now" for me.  A more new, powerful platform inherently comes with the drawback that it's unproven.  As I said, no launch titles really capture my imagination but after looking at the list again, I can see there are a number with broad appeal.

What I'm really excited about is the "Spectator Mode".  I'm very curious to know more about that and what the developers do with it.

I learned that I should always wait for the "slim" version, or version 2.0. It fixes on common probs on the first one, but you actually get to play games unlike if you wait for a third one (looking at you, PS3 3.0).

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 71 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2668 posts

Nov 15, 2013
It begins
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 71 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8240 posts

Nov 15, 2013

Blennerville wrote:
It begins

heh.

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 71 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2668 posts

Nov 17, 2013
this thread is still on page one ???, where is everyone ??
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 71 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 19, 2013
There just bringing out that extra bit of niceness as its coming ever close to being replaced. Unfortunately :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 71 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Nov 19, 2013
There's always been a lot of communication and they have always tried to fix the problems that everyone reported. A lot of the people on these forums complain that they don't fix anything and then complain that this is not the game they brought two years ago most of this games biggest problems were fixed in reasonable time ( - blindfire that took to long lol ) weren't they ? This isn't directed at anyone specifically just at the people who complained not stop since the first beta and up into now about every booster, gun, kickback, power play and map
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 71 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Nov 19, 2013
I think uncharted will be more relevant on ps4 if it does outsell the xbox one and Sony finely learns how to market there games
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 71 (94 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2013

Naughty Dog usually has a pretty good balance right from the start.

The problem is, some things eventually turn out the be a little overpowered, but instead of doing a slight nerf ND often nerfs these things too much. Then other things become OP in comparison and the cycle goes on.

It's definitely not easy to find the right balance for everything though.

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 71 (89 Views)