I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Re: Whats with all the communication

Nov 11, 2013
What Banting said.

They're igniting the UC community again just in time for the PS4. I would be really surprised (and disappointed) (and sad/resentful) if UC for PS4 never gets announced.
Message 11 of 71 (381 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
852 posts

Nov 11, 2013
UC4 is just around the corner IMO.
[Kith] Since 2011
Message 12 of 71 (371 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Nov 11, 2013
Yeah man I agree. There's just such a demand for it. Plus, this series is so successful. What better way for ND to have an incredibly successful first PS4 title?
Message 13 of 71 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14385 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2013

Well if there was no Uncharted 4. I wont buy anything ND related until then.

I've already had to wait while they shipped a new IP.

Could be worse though. I could be a Jak fan and have to watch numerous new IP's go out the door.

I'm just really hoping they haven't forgotten what made them bigger. That would be us, the ones who all supported and bought into the Uncharted vision.

http://www.vgchartz.com/platform/3/playstation-3/

If that is accurate. I guess It's not too far off... Unfortunately because I really hate whats leading that.. But either way Uncharted sells excellently. TLOU sold very well too. but nowhere near Uncharted levels.

It makes financial sense to have Uncharted 4.

Despite that.. I'm still not convinced it's going to happen, I expected the announcement last year.

Message 14 of 71 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7550 posts

Nov 11, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Could be worse though. I could be a Jak fan and have to watch numerous new IP's go out the door.

I'm just really hoping they haven't forgotten what made them bigger. That would be us, the ones who all supported and bought into the Uncharted vision.

If that is accurate. I guess It's not too far off... Unfortunately because I really hate whats leading that.. But either way Uncharted sells excellently. TLOU sold very well too. but nowhere near Uncharted levels.

Despite that.. I'm still not convinced it's going to happen, I expected the announcement last year.

They cannot make an announcement of a game 2 to 3 years ahead of time....much less on a next-gen console.....

Sleep Matt signature
Message 15 of 71 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
381 posts

Nov 11, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

It's not accurate at all.. publishers don't like giving out the number of digital copies sold for certain reasons.

So it only shows 50% of the market.. but is it really 50%? Nobody but developers and publishers know.

I saw South Park the other day, an episode about how Indiana Jones was ruined. Aliens.

And Naughty Dog likes to copy movies/series (Firefly/The Mummy.../Indiana Jones), so that might be an explanation for the space stuff..

The bad news, Uncharted 4 is gonna be ruined by Aliens, CoD ghosts might give them an extra push too, seeing how they liked to copy CoD.

I'm joking, of course, but with ND you never know. lol

Message 16 of 71 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14385 posts

Nov 11, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

They cannot make an announcement of a game 2 to 3 years ahead of time....much less on a next-gen console.....

I wasn't expecting it to be on PS4. I was expecting it to be PS3's last hurrah.

IzunaShisui wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

It's not accurate at all.. publishers don't like giving out the number of digital copies sold for certain reasons.

So it only shows 50% of the market.. but is it really 50%? Nobody but developers and publishers know.

I saw South Park the other day, an episode about how Indiana Jones was ruined. Aliens.

And Naughty Dog likes to copy movies/series (Firefly/The Mummy.../Indiana Jones), so that might be an explanation for the space stuff..

The bad news, Uncharted 4 is gonna be ruined by Aliens, CoD ghosts might give them an extra push too, seeing how they liked to copy CoD.

I'm joking, of course, but with ND you never know. lol

I'm actually expecting a new IP... I don't want one.

But a few months back the ND forums was taken over by a poster for something called Salvage Starlight which is also a poster in TLOU somewhere or a comic. I don't know I forgot about that campaign as much as possible and never hope to remember again.

I really hope I'm wrong. IMO this is not the time for a new IP. The PS4 is actually lacking a killer title while the XBOX One has two.

PS4 needs Uncharted 4 and Little Big Planet 3 really badly.

Message 17 of 71 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 11, 2013
Maybe Criterion can rise from the ashes with a Burnout PS4. Maybe.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 18 of 71 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

PS4 needs Uncharted 4 and Little Big Planet 3 really badly.

Considering TLOU is a brand new IP it sold really well.  It also introduced a lot of people to Sony exclusives.  ND didn't want a new Uncharted announcement stealing TLOU's thunder.  Smart.  I'm still hoping for an Uncharted or ND themed PS4.  A PS4 with a red paw print?  I'll hit that Buy Now button.

Message 19 of 71 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1298 posts

Nov 11, 2013

We need TLOU MP for the PS4 first before UC4...

runs and hides

Message 20 of 71 (321 Views)
0 Likes