Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2178 posts

Re: Where did "The Go to Multiplayer" concept...go?

Jul 14, 2012
A lot of ND actually went to go work on Last of Us, so they've got less people. As for the go to multiplayer thing, if you believed that, you are a fool. Its still good multiplayer after these patches.

Message 31 of 40 (188 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Jul 14, 2012
Thing is, Uncharted isnt known for multilayer. It's not how good the multiplayer is. Modern Warfare 3 has a ridiculous amount of problems (hackers, cheaters, glitches, boosters, LAG COMPENSATION, outdated graphics....) But it is the most played multilayer game on Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.

Message 32 of 40 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Jul 14, 2012

Maybe 1.13 will update these horrible models for once.

The customization  won't matter if we have these awful looking MP characters.

Message 33 of 40 (176 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Jul 14, 2012

Its sad how ND never stayed true to their word, I thought the summer beta was some of the funnest MP's I ever played, then came the subway beta and I was crushed if only they listened to the right people for the changes they needed to make in the MP. Oh well here's hoping ND fixes a lot of problems in patch 1.13 so this game could be relevant again.

Message 34 of 40 (123 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13533 posts

Jul 14, 2012

homes500 wrote:

Its sad how ND never stayed true to their word, I thought the summer beta was some of the funnest MP's I ever played, then came the subway beta and I was crushed if only they listened to the right people for the changes they needed to make in the MP. Oh well here's hoping ND fixes a lot of problems in patch 1.13 so this game could be relevant again.

That is so true.

I have no idea who they listened to I know it certainly wasn't me. We didn't end up with a bad game, but we did end up with the wrong game.

Message 35 of 40 (116 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Jul 14, 2012
@Aureilia Same here I remember when ND said 1.5 million players played the summer beta why couldn't they learn from that if they did we would have definitely had a much better product.
Message 36 of 40 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jul 14, 2012
What are you guys talking about?

This is totally my go to multiplayer! Naughty Dog did a FABULOUS! job on this game as far as I am concerned. I have fun with it and that is enough for me, and several other people that may or may not post on these forums.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 37 of 40 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13533 posts

Jul 14, 2012

homes500 wrote:
@Aureilia Same here I remember when ND said 1.5 million players played the summer beta why couldn't they learn from that if they did we would have definitely had a much better product.

Oh that Summer beta was the best thing I had ever played online. Everything apart form some weapon tweaks and animation stiffness was perfect.

They seemed to listen to people who wanted sprint to be a 360 degree easy evasion tactic which accidentally turned it into a hipfire tactic.

That just kinda hints at the kind of people they paid attention to :smileysad:

Message 38 of 40 (105 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Jul 14, 2012
@Aureilia Yeah its really sad half of my friends don't even play the MP anymore because they liked the summer beta better, but hopefully the new patch will fix a lot of the problems the game is currently having right now.
Message 39 of 40 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7102 posts

Jul 15, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
A lot of ND actually went to go work on Last of Us, so they've got less people. As for the go to multiplayer thing, if you believed that, you are a fool. Its still good multiplayer after these patches.

Um, how? The MP trailer, beta, and early footage were really promising. It started to go downhill after that.

I still think the MP is pretty good, but it could have been much better.

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 40 of 40 (68 Views)