I Only Post Everything
1109 posts

Re: Where is ND?

Sep 8, 2012

Far yonder in The Ancient Temple of Shambala. It's in Uncharted Territory you see?:smileywink:

Message 41 of 48 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2012

UrWrongImWhite wrote:

Just because they don't come in and answer the threads YOU want, doesn't mean they don't communicate. Eric responds to posts IN EVERY BLOG POST HE MAKES. So that right there makes you guys a bunch of complainers. If they don't respond to the posts you deem important you claim they aren't communicating. Most of the threads in this forum are absolute crap.  You expect them to go through and reply to every one? Get over it. They are still supporting the game, 'NUFF SAID!

^^^  Seems like a logical answer but...anyone who followed NDI's blog posts and activites during UC2's run, pre PSN DOWN, understands that NDI's communication has dropped off to a level that is essentially embarassing.  The OP's complaint is legit, cause this crap has been going on ever since PSN Down in April/May 2011.   I still say NDI needs a "Minister of Communication," or maybe a few. 

NDI communication gets a F + for this title ever since the Subway Beta back in October of 2011.  If you're arguing against that, you just don't know the history, PERIOD.  (okay, maybe F + is a little harsh, but it is hardly above D - level for a grade---as very small, lackluster attempts have been made to communicate here and there, although I find it VERY spotty. 

NDI OBVIOUSLY need to work MUCH HARDER on quality communication.  That much is true. 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

Message 42 of 48 (190 Views)
Lombax Warrior
231 posts

Sep 9, 2012

What was their communication like during Uncharted 2? Just curious.

Message 43 of 48 (174 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

Sep 9, 2012

Muffin99 wrote:

What was their communication like during Uncharted 2? Just curious.

I would want to know that as well. I don't even remember what I voted for and if I even voted for something for the change of health on ND's blog. After all was set and done and the outrage of the people on ND's blog started because ND misinterpreted the result of the voting (on PURPOSE) to lower the health I had to check the forums.

I WAS on the forums in the UC2 days to see the community reaction to the biggest fail of a patch ever released: 1.05.

I never posted myself though and was just lurking around till the next patch came out, which at least added separated hitboxes back. (You know, ND promised to not change the health on UC3...they DID and therefore LIED to the community AGAIN by unifiying the hitboxes in the subway beta when it still was separated in the glorious summer beta!) Soon I dissapeared from the forums again, lurking around when the newest map pack, patch released and finally started to post when the summer beta of UC3 released. OR was I just starting to post here when I couldn't take the awful subway beta anymore? I don't remember.:smileyindifferent:

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 44 of 48 (158 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1212 posts

Sep 9, 2012

I am sure the Dogs got tired of all the trolling on these boards........

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 45 of 48 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Sep 9, 2012

ND is back at their office counting their piles of money.

Message 46 of 48 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11231 posts

Sep 9, 2012

xXGoldenArthurXx wrote:

I guess the dogs are dead.

A minute of silence guys, please. :smileysad:

Message 47 of 48 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen