Reply
Survivor
Registered: 11/22/2009
Offline
2348 posts
 

Re: Who Bought All of the Recent DLC?

[ Edited ]
Apr 26, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

renatabls wrote:
Stop buying this useless crap, for real yo...

But I boght the little puppy guns Smiley Sad


can you upload a sample of their skins (one for trumpet / one for pogo) i picked one of them up the other day and they looked different from the ones that were in LAN (maybe it was just me)

 

 

btw there is no where near $400 worth of Uncharted DLC (without the map packs it might be around $40 - $60)

Message 31 of 63 (253 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7532 posts
 

Re: Who Bought All of the Recent DLC?

Apr 26, 2013

buying the DLC is a donation of money to a charity supporting pregention of cruelty to animals.......you saying its stupid to buy it is basically saying its okay to be cruel to animals

Sleep Matt signature
Message 32 of 63 (252 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7532 posts
 

Re: Who Bought All of the Recent DLC?

Apr 26, 2013

canadian im on my vita i cant upload images (that i know of) but i can show you tomorrow?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 33 of 63 (245 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Who Bought All of the Recent DLC?

Apr 26, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

buying the DLC is a donation of money to a charity supporting pregention of cruelty to animals.......you saying its stupid to buy it is basically saying its okay to be cruel to animals


Nice fallacy. Just because I think the DLC itself is stupid doesn't mean at all it's okay to be cruel to animals. Take a rhetoric class.

 

You could have just donated money yourself without having to make it a corporate transaction if you really cared about PREVENTING cruelty to animals.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 34 of 63 (244 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
6888 posts
 

Re: Who Bought All of the Recent DLC?

Apr 26, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

renatabls wrote:
Stop buying this useless crap, for real yo...

But I boght the little puppy guns Smiley Sad


can you upload a sample of their skins (one for trumpet / one for pogo) i picked one of them up the other day and they looked different from the ones that were in LAN (maybe it was just me)

 

 

btw there is no where near $400 worth of Uncharted DLC (without the map packs it might be around $40 - $60)


Are you counting everything? Technically, everything is buyable in the game. that includes emblems, ALL skins, ALL guns, not just stat hats and such. I mean you can buy the Drake skin...

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 35 of 63 (243 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7532 posts
 

Re: Who Bought All of the Recent DLC?

Apr 26, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

buying the DLC is a donation of money to a charity supporting pregention of cruelty to animals.......you saying its stupid to buy it is basically saying its okay to be cruel to animals


Nice fallacy. Just because I think the DLC itself is stupid doesn't mean at all it's okay to be cruel to animals. Take a rhetoric class.

 

You could have just donated money yourself without having to make it a corporate transaction if you really cared about PREVENTING cruelty to animals.


How can I donate the money to an unknown charity? you want me to donate it to the air? I don't know the name or address of the charity

Sleep Matt signature
Message 36 of 63 (239 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Who Bought All of the Recent DLC?

Apr 26, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

renatabls wrote:
Stop buying this useless crap, for real yo...

But I boght the little puppy guns Smiley Sad


can you upload a sample of their skins (one for trumpet / one for pogo) i picked one of them up the other day and they looked different from the ones that were in LAN (maybe it was just me)

 

 

btw there is no where near $400 worth of Uncharted DLC (without the map packs it might be around $40 - $60)


there's over 360 separate DLC items on the store.

Message 37 of 63 (237 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Who Bought All of the Recent DLC?

Apr 26, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

buying the DLC is a donation of money to a charity supporting pregention of cruelty to animals.......you saying its stupid to buy it is basically saying its okay to be cruel to animals


Nice fallacy. Just because I think the DLC itself is stupid doesn't mean at all it's okay to be cruel to animals. Take a rhetoric class.

 

You could have just donated money yourself without having to make it a corporate transaction if you really cared about PREVENTING cruelty to animals.


You try so hard.

 

1 - His sole reason for buying the DLC was because it was for a good cause since ND won't see his money anyways.

 

2 - How he chooses to donate his money to aiding foundations is his prerogative.

 

3 - ND isn't forcing you or anyone to buy these 'crap' DLC so why are you complaining ?

 

4 - Instead of trying to insult someone's character how about try to not coming off as ignorant first.

Message 38 of 63 (231 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4945 posts
 

Re: Who Bought All of the Recent DLC?

Apr 26, 2013
I like the animal hats. I think it's the best DLC so far. Better than the maps and stat hats.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 39 of 63 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7532 posts
 

Re: Who Bought All of the Recent DLC?

Apr 26, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
I like the animal hats. I think it's the best DLC so far. Better than the maps and stat hats.

Not the maps.... Drake's Deception Map Pack

Sleep Matt signature
Message 40 of 63 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes