Treasure Hunter
5280 posts

Re: Who Bought All of the Recent DLC?

Apr 26, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
I like the animal hats. I think it's the best DLC so far. Better than the maps and stat hats.

Not the maps.... Drake's Deception Map Pack

I actually play with DLC off because I don't like nearly any of the maps... really only like 4/12

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 63 (168 Views)
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 26, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

buying the DLC is a donation of money to a charity supporting pregention of cruelty to animals.......you saying its stupid to buy it is basically saying its okay to be cruel to animals

Nice fallacy. Just because I think the DLC itself is stupid doesn't mean at all it's okay to be cruel to animals. Take a rhetoric class.

You could have just donated money yourself without having to make it a corporate transaction if you really cared about PREVENTING cruelty to animals.

You try so hard.

1 - His sole reason for buying the DLC was because it was for a good cause since ND won't see his money anyways.

2 - How he chooses to donate his money to aiding foundations is his prerogative.

3 - ND isn't forcing you or anyone to buy these 'crap' DLC so why are you complaining ?

4 - Instead of trying to insult someone's character how about try to not coming off as ignorant first.

1 How am I supposed to know what his reasons for buying the DLC were?

2 I don't know, man. It just seems much more genuine to donate money to the shelters who take in these poor animals. Cut out the middle man.

3 I'm complaining because it's a waste of their precious resources that could be used to make a better game.

4 You should take your own advice.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 63 (166 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6698 posts

Apr 26, 2013

DDMP is the best 4 maps in the entire game IMO

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 63 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 26, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

so true

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 63 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 26, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
I like the animal hats. I think it's the best DLC so far. Better than the maps and stat hats.

Not the maps.... Drake's Deception Map Pack

I actually play with DLC off because I don't like nearly any of the maps... really only like 4/12

Same here except The Fort & like 3 others.

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 63 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 26, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

buying the DLC is a donation of money to a charity supporting pregention of cruelty to animals.......you saying its stupid to buy it is basically saying its okay to be cruel to animals

Nice fallacy. Just because I think the DLC itself is stupid doesn't mean at all it's okay to be cruel to animals. Take a rhetoric class.

You could have just donated money yourself without having to make it a corporate transaction if you really cared about PREVENTING cruelty to animals.

You try so hard.

1 - His sole reason for buying the DLC was because it was for a good cause since ND won't see his money anyways.

2 - How he chooses to donate his money to aiding foundations is his prerogative.

3 - ND isn't forcing you or anyone to buy these 'crap' DLC so why are you complaining ?

4 - Instead of trying to insult someone's character how about try to not coming off as ignorant first.

2 I don't know, man. It just seems much more genuine to donate money to the shelters who take in these poor animals. Cut out the middle man.

3 I'm complaining because it's a waste of their precious resources that could be used to make a better game.

1 - He clearly stated which DLC he bought.

2 - That's your perception end of the day it was still a genuine gesture from both him & ND.

3 - Have you seen the DLC ?? it's pretty obvious they didn't take much resource to be made.

4 - Except i'm not the one going around antagonizing another because of how they decide to spend their cash. 

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 63 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 26, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

hmmm I disagree lol.

Yemen is superior to every DLC Map IMO.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 63 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 26, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

You try so hard.

2 - That's your perception end of the day it was still a genuine gesture from both him & ND.

3 - Have you seen the DLC ?? it's pretty obvious they didn't take much resource to be made.

4 - Except i'm not the one going around antagonizing another because of how they decide to spend their cash. 

1- Not really. It was all pretty vague and open for interpretation.

2- I don't know we can never be sure of what people are up to...

3- Resources are resources no matter how big, or how small.

4- Everyone else seems to be antagonizing me in my threads, and that includes you.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 63 (148 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6698 posts

Apr 26, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

hmmm I disagree lol.

Yemen is superior to every DLC Map IMO.

Yemen is more open I like more enclosed maps as close quarters combat is my specialty

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 63 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 26, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

You try so hard.

1- Not really. It was all pretty vague and open for interpretation.

2- I don't know we can never be sure of what people are up to...

3- Resources are resources no matter how big, or how small.

4- Everyone else seems to be antagonizing me in my threads, and that includes you.

1 - he said he bought the Pogo DLC lol.

2 - Welll ND were called out on the blogs so they posted the info for the receiving foundation.

3 - Hmm not reallly actually.

4 - Karma

now seeing that these comments will probably get deleted again, i'll end it here.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 63 (140 Views)
0 Likes